Desalinization Plant

Ebola

** BREAKING NEWS **

Altis is experiencing historical drought records leaving the island and its inhabitants with almost no available fresh water. An emergency Desalination plant has been proposed to alleviate the fresh water demand by being able to harvest ocean water and removing its salinity. How will this work? See below.

Repurpose the LSD factory as the Desalination Plant (Green Zone) . Harvesters will be required to utilize one of the three fuel trucks available (Truck, Zamak, HEMMT). They will proceed to the the designated harvesting areas where they can gather water with the truck at a medium speed process. Harvesters will then have to drive to the plant where they can purify the water and sell it to the market for a fair price. Along with any new addition there will be those individuals looking to take a short cut to gain faster income, if the harvester decides to purify their water with their truck instead (i.e. Crank/Moonshine) there will be visible steam emitting from the truck (Red zone Rules Appy)

1 saltwater = 2-3 inventory slots

1 Deasalinized Water = 1-2 inventory slots

1 Illegally Processed Saltwater = 2-3 inventory slots (must be sold at wongs)

This is just a rough draft, not too good with numbers so if someone could work the prices that'd be great. This is a good method for making money for newer players as well as adding a new way to make money for experienced players.

Edited by Ebola
eeee
Mayhem, Stretch, James Cox and 1 other like this
  • 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Defragments said:

Think you already got your answer

Haven't spoken with all the Devs yet, but i don't think anyone is interested in essentially a reskin of the oil tankers no one uses.
Copy paste code

Change oil to salt
Processed oil to refined salt
Rubber to illegally processed salt water 

Change a couple numbers.

Copy paste a few lines from crank/moonshine or w/e

If the numbers are high it will be the only thing ppl do
If low no one will do it and you wasted your time. 

I think most of us are interested in making new/different things. Not doing the same thing to change a couple of key words

ObiWoki likes this