Ability to buy/sell items at shop front houses

FYNYAS

Is there any plan or possibility that the shop front houses can be used as actual shops players can buy and sell things at?

Something like a "Shop addon" in which players who own shop front houses can buy in house menu, which will give them access to buy and sell things from their house to other players. Similar to the AH. I imagine it could show up as a scroll wheel option that pulls up a menu for others to buy and sell from.

The shop will be separate from the main inventory but you will still be restricted on how much stuff you can buy/store depending how much inventory space you have left in your home.

Unlike Asylum exchange, you will be able to buy and sell all items in bulk. When an item is sold by another player to your shop house, the money is transferred from your bank account into theirs. And vice versa.

Donald and Farmer Steve like this
On 6/15/2023 at 11:02 AM, FYNYAS said:

Is there any plan or possibility that the shop front houses can be used as actual shops players can buy and sell things at?

Something like a "Shop addon" in which players who own shop front houses can buy in house menu, which will give them access to buy and sell things from their house to other players. Similar to the AH. I imagine it could show up as a scroll wheel option that pulls up a menu for others to buy and sell from.

The shop will be separate from the main inventory but you will still be restricted on how much stuff you can buy/store depending how much inventory space you have left in your home.

Unlike Asylum exchange, you will be able to buy and sell all items in bulk. When an item is sold by another player to your shop house, the money is transferred from your bank account into theirs. And vice versa.

Just use the exchange loser

17 hours ago, Defragments said:

Just seems like something the Asylum Exchange should be able to do instead though, doesn't it?

I did think Asylum Exchange let you buy and sell in bulk. What do you mean?

I haven't used the Asylum exchange in a while so maybe so but there was talk about this when shop houses were originally added and I thought it was a good idea.

2 hours ago, Chris Peacock said:

Just use the exchange loser

chris peacock for mod