Jury Duty / Duel Arena rule

I believe there should be a rule to prevent APD Officers, Bounty Hunters, warring gangs, etc from entering closed event areas, such as the duel arena (which you spawn inside with a kit and de-spawn when you get hit), paintball area, and jury duty area.

It'd be quite silly if you went to go to jury duty, paintball, or even enlisted in a duel and someone was dropped into the duel arena/hiding in there to down you.

https://wiki.gaming-asylum.com/wiki/Duel_Arena

Just saw this, maybe add it to the official rules?

10 hours ago, P.FitzWallace said:

That is event disruption make a report, that section of the wiki was derived directly from the patch notes associated with its inception.  Also, if a cop is doing that make an IA, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that is not intended to be a mechanic.

You also get special edition Developer points!

Ruffian likes this
12 hours ago, P.FitzWallace said:

That is event disruption make a report, that section of the wiki was derived directly from the patch notes associated with its inception.  Also, if a cop is doing that make an IA, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that is not intended to be a mechanic.

My thoughts exactly. However, I spoke to an APD Lieutenant who dropped an officer into an active arena and he told me there was no "rule" against it so it wasn't technically wrong, so I was hoping to have the rule added in officially under event disruption for certain members of the community who don't agree that it's event disruption.

15 hours ago, Ruffian said:

My thoughts exactly. However, I spoke to an APD Lieutenant who dropped an officer into an active arena and he told me there was no "rule" against it so it wasn't technically wrong, so I was hoping to have the rule added in officially under event disruption for certain members of the community who don't agree that it's event disruption.

Damn common sense is hard sometimes

16 hours ago, Ruffian said:

I think we should demote that LT 

zdeat, Patato and Innate like this