Cops Abusing Spawn

I've been playing on Asylum for quite a while now and Ive enjoyed my town here.

But the only thing that IRRITATES me is when the APD abuse their spawn option.

In my opinion, there should be an NLR rule that applies to cops. (5+ minutes) Since they have a whole police force to attend the situation.

Currently, cops will always win since they can just come back once they die.

Im sure others will agree as well.

scen7edcandle, DJB, Bersabee and 1 other like this

Cops returning instantly is not a problem for me, however them returning after a squad wipe say at the Coke field is. Its annoying because it is literally impossible to prove it and every time I bring it up, I get the response "We had 1 officer left". 

The way prisons, banks and feds work are fine however I do agree that cops should have some sort of NLR timer when it comes to other things such as fields and processors. Some cops will just what ever they can and return 10 times just so you can't carry on with your run.

C0NN0R likes this

Squad wipe needs more enforcement, it is incredibly annoying when they keep coming back to an illegal area.  That pesky one last officer must have a suit to make them invisible. 

Exploiting the HQ spawn, I don't really know the rules on it.  Lots, if not the majority of officers will return to an HQ even if the spawn is grayed out and by definition they should not be doing that but I don't think people get banned/blacklisted for it.  Whether you think officers should be able to come back if an attack is one thing but it would seem that you shouldn't be able to.

Bersabee likes this

Yeah str8^ 

explain why an entire police force ... on busy week days and nights, should all attack 1 place around the same time and then continue to sit in the HQ even after all criminals have been processed?

Your lower spawnlings(cadets/bad/fag constables/homosexSGTs/And2BeerqueerLT's) should be out and about patrolling near by areas / towns / 911 calls while the Higher Ranks(the cool ones, like Captain Jamooze and Mysterious Sam<3) should usually always be the first to respond to the prison bank . Explain this: Have all cops 15 or more on busy hours.. Attack 1 location and eventually arresting or killing the what..5-8 sometimes 10 rebels? Because most cops want a paycheck

Your rules should be fixed for the source is out dated. If you want your police force to have any type of skill or silent communication, It will be to have players in Sofia , Kavala , or anywhere that is further than Athira should be able to just patrol and keep on doing what they want. All units will work their way towards the bank if reinforcements are asked of.

The other day I said "hey guys died 2 times sorry can't come back" This was on server 2 I think.. which ever one has a 2 life rule and I was basically laughed at and people more so got angry with me... I was also clueless on what to do. Because I died quickly 2 times before cops got to the bank.

You're telling me a cop isn't allowed to leave his area until he has a battle buddy? That is understandable but also really gay. The whole point for you guys to even want corporal is to play undercover. Basically proving that the rules you must obey are gay and we all know it but for some reason most of the admins and LT's / SGT/s / Mods on this server are all the same way because they followed some guide book that some fat huge ass nerd worked on really really hard but forgot to fix a few things that any cool laid back human would want because that fat tard never engaged into that experience because you're fat and any skinny girl who isn't defiled and corrupt wouldn't ever bow down and suck wussup 

Edited by Freshlynsane
Bersabee and Feenix like this
4 hours ago, TrapTrooper said:

I've been playing on Asylum for quite a while now and Ive enjoyed my town here.

But the only thing that IRRITATES me is when the APD abuse their spawn option.

In my opinion, there should be an NLR rule that applies to cops. (5+ minutes) Since they have a whole police force to attend the situation.

Currently, cops will always win since they can just come back once they die.

Im sure others will agree as well.

If Trap used the search feature and saw that there were hundreds of NLR threads already, would it help knowing why it will never happen?

I mean, I guess leaving the area is never an option either.  Cops are allowed to respawn, everyone knows this. Yet you all want to sit around and wait for them to come back so you can cry about it on the forums.  When I play civ I leave, half a coke run is better than 45 minutes in jail any day. But you know logic...

10 hours ago, DJB said:

I mean it sucks that they can just respawn or come back with a decent load out.  But its hard to say it is unfair or abusive when groups of rebels do the same thing sometimes.  

logic-we-can-believe-in-spock-2012-meme.

Reformed epTic likes this
48 minutes ago, HotWings said:

I mean, I guess leaving the area is never an option either.  Cops are allowed to respawn, everyone knows this. Yet you all want to sit around and wait for them to come back so you can cry about it on the forums.  When I play civ I leave, half a coke run is better than 45 minutes in jail any day. But you know logic...

logic-we-can-believe-in-spock-2012-meme.

For the record I am not the one complaining.  Secondly we all have different play styles.  I don't sit around and complain when they come back because I'm smarter than that as a veteran player of this community.  If you want to run that is you but I stay to protect everyone that is trying to escape.   Just saying maybe you should have quoted the person that made this post instead of my reply to the post.  On a personal note I don't mind mowing down cops repeatedly. :)  Don't quote me boy cuz I ain't said shit. 

Edited by DJB
Frizzy likes this
8 minutes ago, DJB said:

For the record I am not the one complaining.  Secondly we all have different play styles.  I don't sit around and complain when they come back because I'm smarter than that as a veteran player of this community.  If you want to run that is you but I stay to protect everyone that is trying to escape.   Just saying maybe you should have quoted the person that made this post instead of my reply to the post.  On a personal note I don't mind mowing down cops repeatedly. :) 

I was quoting your post because it made sense and used actual logic instead of salt... 

DJB likes this
12 minutes ago, HotWings said:

I was quoting your post because it made sense and used actual logic instead of salt... 

Oh okay I'm sorry if I seemed defensive, I love you <3 Hotwings.  I do agree with what you said, I just felt like it was being directed at me but I understand now sir.  I also have the same thoughts on the subject.  Just leave the area and come back later if you aren't looking for a fight.

Edited by DJB
6 hours ago, TrapTrooper said:

I wasnt requesting an NLR rule specifically. I just wanted to point out the fact that cops are pretty much unstoppable when it comes to re spawning. What is the point of RP when they can get to the same location they died in before their corpse even vanishes.

They are not unstoppable.  I have defeated the APD in battles, multiple times.   That being said, it isn't easy.  You just have to keep playing and practicing man.  Maybe find a gang to roll with or a group of players.  Or try to be more stealthy and haul ass at the first sign of a threat be it APD or civ / rebel.  Lol

Edited by DJB
13 hours ago, TrapTrooper said:

I wasnt requesting an NLR rule specifically. I just wanted to point out the fact that cops are pretty much unstoppable when it comes to re spawning. What is the point of RP when they can get to the same location they died in before their corpse even vanishes.

What is the point of RP? Bro, what is the point in RP when a rebel can text someone from 500 meters away and shooting them before they can even read the text? Asylum is built around the loose RP rules if youre looking for hardcore rules and expectations this isnt the place.  It still takes cops anywhere from 60-120 seconds to return, if you havnt come up with an exit plan or started to move out by then expect another fight.  

For the record, the APD looses far more battles than they win.

Edited by HotWings
Mike Stmria likes this