Change of Cartel Perks

As many of you request for cartels to be changed, a lot of you have really great ideas, even though I am a career cop, give some rebels some extra fun and perks which might not only increase gang activity for cartel fights but might have gangs back to running drugs.

Arms Dealer 

Have all tax from Rebel Outpost go straight to gang bank like everyone has requested.

Keep same perks such as lower price for guns, ect.

Give it the same perks as the one gang turf so running guns decreases the ingredients for guns by a little bit more.

Drug Cartel

Same as arms dealer, have the tax go straight into the gang bank, but have a slight chance that the drug/money processed can go into the refrigerator in the cartel.

When the owner of the cartel sells a drug, have it sell for the price when taxes affected the price of items. For example, when 20% taxes, 1 crystal meth would be almost 1k each, thus having more gang running drugs, also has cops run into each other more often.

Wongs Triad

Have the same things listed as I have listed for drug cartel.

Oil Cartel

Same perks as they are now, but when you own the cartel, increase the amount of rubber you receive when you process oil.

now these are all just suggestions and is open to all feedback, let's not turn this into a flame war, if you have any other topics on the forums , feel free to post for reference. So what do you think?

Edited by Mayhem
Jonah, Brutus, Boss and 2 others like this
2 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

What is with the laziness of not wanting to go get the money out of the fridge?

Some gangs don't want to capture it fm to have to go back again and again to retrieve items from the fridge , but if you have very little amount of it go to the fridge for the next gang that captures it, they can receive something from it plus the perks it gives and some gangs only let certain ranks within the gang retrieve the money 

Edited by Mayhem
3 hours ago, Miss Evo said:

Oil cartel ois still broken so I would fix it before changing it and Wong's triad doesn't even have a fridge to get the money and the flag is floating so sometimes you can't store your vehicle. Other than those things a big +1

The Wong's Triad fridge is in the concrete house just to the left of the flag on server 6.  Not sure about 1-4 thought as I haven't been over there yet. 

On 3/22/2016 at 10:51 AM, Mayhem said:

As many of you request for cartels to be changed, a lot of you have really great ideas, even though I am a career cop, give some rebels some extra fun and perks which might not only increase gang activity for cartel fights but might have gangs back to running drugs.

Arms Dealer 

Have all tax from Rebel Outpost go straight to gang bank like everyone has requested.

Keep same perks such as lower price for guns, ect.

Give it the same perks as the one gang turf so running guns decreases the ingredients for guns by a little bit more.

Drug Cartel

Same as arms dealer, have the tax go straight into the gang bank, but have a slight chance that the drug/money processed can go into the refrigerator in the cartel.

When the owner of the cartel sells a drug, have it sell for the price when taxes affected the price of items. For example, when 20% taxes, 1 crystal meth would be almost 1k each, thus having more gang running drugs, also has cops run into each other more often.

Wongs Triad

Have the same things listed as I have listed for drug cartel.

Oil Cartel

Same perks as they are now, but when you own the cartel, increase the amount of rubber you receive when you process oil.

now these are all just suggestions and is open to all feedback, let's not turn this into a flame war, if you have any other topics on the forums , feel free to post for reference. So what do you think?

The tax for Arms is really good.

Actually this whole thing is brilliant i'd be over content with this being implemented.

Edited by Krypton:)
Mayhem likes this