Would this be rdm

Someone told me that when Cops get wiped the rebels don't have to initiate if they see you within 5 minutes...from what I understood they do but this person said that only applies to civilians and it's different for cops...I was trying to return to the scene after getting wiped but before I could get close to siren I got shot at vehicle disabled and killed, just want to know if they were ok to do this

Initiation is required for the police when they're chasing someone, and every cop dies. That's why most times you'll see a cop chasing in a heli not doing anything. It's to keep initiation.

The 5 minute rule is the general rule that applies to all players of asylum. Cops must re-initiate if every cop at the scene dies. Civilians, it's a another story. It's seems it's a bit of a grey area.

3 hours ago, Liberate said:

Also, bear in mind what server you're playing on. Servers like 1 don't have a new life rule and re spawning to situations like the others have

Just to be clear, cuz i am a little confuse with this.. every server has its own rules? the guidebook does not apply some times to some server? im a cadet and this has me confuse cuz i read the whole guidebook more than ones and there are a lot of things i see higher ups doing that are not in agreement with the guide book..

by new life rule i mean like For Example (Not saying it's true because I don't play on Server 3): Server 3, you die twice in an engagement, you essentially concede defeat and do not return, essentially forgetting the event ever took place. On server 1, you can go back as much as you want, you just have to reinitiate if every cop got wiped off the field

13 minutes ago, Naltron said:

Just to be clear, cuz i am a little confuse with this.. every server has its own rules? the guidebook does not apply some times to some server? im a cadet and this has me confuse cuz i read the whole guidebook more than ones and there are a lot of things i see higher ups doing that are not in agreement with the guide book..