There should be an app for this.

It would be sweet if you guys made and app for this site! I know its not a huge inconvenience to bring it up on your phone. But I scroll threw this site and watch the videos more them I ever do Facebook and it would be sick if I had an app on my.phone for this 

14 minutes ago, Obi-Juan said:

It would be sweet if you guys made and app for this site! I know its not a huge inconvenience to bring it up on your phone. But I scroll threw this site and watch the videos more them I ever do Facebook and it would be sick if I had an app on my.phone for this 

If ur on the iphone all you have to do is, press the middle button its a box with an arrow going up then press the third button it should say add to home screen. GG

EDIT: @Obi-Juan did this help fam?

Edited by Gosu

Okay so here's an idea to the Asylum App, we can all browse the forums from safari or whatever internet app we use on our phones, but what if the app is similar to the phone in game, where there's certain pages for each individual server? With access to those servers for example, Server 4 when connected to its database you can see the current owners of the cartels, the items in the cartel crates, the amount the lottery is at and the current player count. And have a countdown timer for restart? Just an idea.

Fernando likes this
12 hours ago, Mayhem said:

Okay so here's an idea to the Asylum App, we can all browse the forums from safari or whatever internet app we use on our phones, but what if the app is similar to the phone in game, where there's certain pages for each individual server? With access to those servers for example, Server 4 when connected to its database you can see the current owners of the cartels, the items in the cartel crates, the amount the lottery is at and the current player count. And have a countdown timer for restart? Just an idea.

fuck yeah +1 this