Why all rebels should carry smokes

12 minutes ago, Quenton said:

It's called waking up in the hospital pal

Nice bounty btw

Talent is absolutely worthless IMO

Procs 5% of the time and usually when Im suiciding on purpose. 

25k ever once in a while vs another more useful talent. 

Im sure people would care about talent points more if you couldn't exploit them and remove talents for things you have.

Just now, Axe said:

Talent is absolutely worthless IMO

Procs 5% of the time and usually when Im suiciding on purpose. 

25k ever once in a while vs another more useful talent. 

Im sure people would care about talent points more if you couldn't exploit them and remove talents for things you have.

axe must always find something to dislike. :(

DreamC likes this
1 hour ago, DankMemes™ said:

If you're chilling in Kavala with a full loadout, you ain't a TRUE rebel.

Idk man anytime I go to Kavala and drop on rhe hq for shits and giggles the kavalian see me in a full load out they all rise against me XD it was like Vietnam ...I still have flashbacks :s there where sooo many pistol bangers soo fucking many 

Valkyrie likes this
Just now, Kelly said:

Idk man anytime I go to Kavala and drop on rhe hq for shits and giggles the kavalian see me in a full load out they all rise against me XD it was like Vietnam ...I still have flashbacks :s there where sooo many pistol bangers soo fucking many 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kelly likes this
5 hours ago, jonah1045 said:

Lol Axe idk what you are talking about the hospital talent is fucking amazing. I don't know if i'm just really lucky but sometimes ill get it up to 5 times in a row and every 3rd death I usually get it. Its probably saved me close to 50 load outs.

Honestly, its probably because I have to drive my ass in an Offroad all the way to K rebel or Airport Airshop because I cant use Kavala airshop and I dont have sport hatches

Yes, I've played here for 2 yrs and havent donated more than $10, no Im not cheap, Im just broke. 

But that may be why Im less inclined to use that talent.

Plus. It only ever works when I spawn at the wrong place during cartels and Im trying to suicide.