cop livez (different)

Problem with this is simple, 3/4 of the cops are potatoes, this would make it easy as hell to complete any bank, prison or fed. Not to mention it would be less fun for the gangs who go there to fight cops. The only good that would come from is would be cops value their lives more but I personally think it would lead to every cop playing Chris kyle and would again lead to more complaining. 

Big Bird, Reavantos and AlonSo like this
10 minutes ago, LennieTheLegend said:

Definitely wouldn't give constables mk1 maybe sgts but nothing below that.. the mk1 on cop is something you earn. People shouldn't just be handed an mk1, what's next giving cadets striders haha

Well if you don't want to give something to constables+ for losing their unlimited lives, then I guess if we have a 1 life rule, you should lose your defibs too :). You can't just take something like that out without giving something in order to balance it out.

Mike Stmria likes this
15 minutes ago, Pentax said:

Well if you don't want to give something to constables+ for losing their unlimited lives, then I guess if we have a 1 life rule, you should lose your defibs too :). You can't just take something like that out without giving something in order to balance it out.

how bout just give them mx sw's so they can potato aim more on kids

It is balanced out how it is right now? I don't know why rebels think there needs to be any change at all. I play both rebel and civ an equal amount and see no real advantage to the cops at all. In fact, cops are at a disadvantage as it is, why would you want a 1-2 life rule? Good gangs still manage to destroy cops until they stop responding anyway. 

8 hours ago, Midamaru said:

Source? Paratus also said he'll never make an modded server. 

search bar is useful!

every time it comes up it same same story. there wont be one because there would have to be one for both sides. NLR would cause a massive rule restructure. is a pain in the ass to enforce and would require more staff to keep up with all the reports. if NLR is so great why are the other guys struggling to keep their servers even half full? Asylum is a light RP combat-oriented life server. 

also paratus made a modded server because it became easier for mods to be automatically installed. if you have a easier solution for enforcing NLR.. Please.... enlighten us.

Edited by Reavantos
1 hour ago, Reavantos said:

search bar is useful!

every time it comes up it same same story. there wont be one because there would have to be one for both sides. NLR would cause a massive rule restructure. is a pain in the ass to enforce and would require more staff to keep up with all the reports. if NLR is so great why are the other guys struggling to keep their servers even half full? Asylum is a light RP combat-oriented life server. 

also paratus made a modded server because it became easier for mods to be automatically installed. if you have a easier solution for enforcing NLR.. Please.... enlighten us.

Whatever you quoted i got no premission to see it. I don't think NLR is an solution but Asylum has alot of myths and unbackend opinions that's why i asked. 

Things do change out of the ordinairy like the "New Initation Rule", Change in community structure, new possibilities with patches ect. So shooting down ideas is stupid in my opinion. People should express what they feel or want else nothing will ever happen. 

Just do like you do now, ask for a solution with the fitting problem. Or suggest/tweak/criticize others so we can come to a pleasant change.

In my eyes Asylum is a broad experience for a broad demanding community. 

You can love it for the people, features, combat, RP, ect. And what one wants more the other wants less, one wants more strict, other don't see why. There's no way to satisfy all but you can do the best to satisfy the most you can.

In my 2 year experience i've enjoyed all kinds of gameplay. To me no matter what changes the fun was in it for me to meet new people and have friends to do crazy things with, troll or fight the best you can, making the servers better and more fun for everyone. 

On 4/17/2016 at 8:59 PM, Pentax said:

Fuck balance bro.  

Edited by HotWings
Mike Stmria likes this

I can tell you now that there will never be a NLR. NLR isn't Asylum that isn't the route Paratus ever wanted to take the community and most admins agree with it because then really there is no difference then us and all the other shitty communities because well we are a gun play orientated life server. Sadly we would like to believe as all players like a parent would their child and believe everyone will do no wrong and play fair with each other, but members here over the course of asylum have become dicks and get joy out of making someone else have a bad day. So when you meet assholes who doesn't follow fair play just don't go break the server rules in an attempt to get even.

I say give cops access to any weapon they want, but you pay : like 3k less per weapon compaired to a rebel. i.e mk18 you pay 6-7k , mk1 you pay 8-10k and you get better discounts as a higher rank in the apd. In addition to that  give the higher ups access to carrier lites. The downside would be they only get 2 lives and no swat. In addition I would also like to see hunter's cost go down alot because i think seeing more hunters - maybe even let corprals have them. It would create more CQC type combat.

I dont play cop , and I dont really care how many times you come back while im on rebel - but just throwing out a suggestion for those who do.

1 hour ago, Sugarfoot said:

I say give cops access to any weapon they want, but you pay : like 3k less per weapon compaired to a rebel. i.e mk18 you pay 6-7k , mk1 you pay 8-10k and you get better discounts as a higher rank in the apd. In addition to that  give the higher ups access to carrier lites. The downside would be they only get 2 lives and no swat. In addition I would also like to see hunter's cost go down alot because i think seeing more hunters - maybe even let corprals have them. It would create more CQC type combat.

I dont play cop , and I dont really care how many times you come back while im on rebel - but just throwing out a suggestion for those who do.

The 2 lifes will be a bad sid for both sides during banks, cause lets be real, you dont peek until you have a shot and cops half of the time need to be peeking in orther to shoot the one who peeks. In the other side, Im up for paying even the same price as a rebel to get the same gear (maybe a bit less because we die ( in my opinion) more ) the thing is that you will still see people with the default loadout beacuase they dont want to spend money when they are about to die.

2 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

I pay 6k for a 6.5. So I will gladly pay 6k for a 762

Edited by HotWings
Mike Stmria likes this