Drum and Bugle Corps

1 hour ago, Deputy Justin said:

I know I speak English. Clearly. How about you? Last time I checked, "badabing" isn't in the dictionary.

Bitch, Badabing is not a word, it's a name. The fuck is a thin blue line, explain what it means, don't expect everyone to know your police rules and shit.

Also, for reference:

f7cfc82fa9e5127cfa73d24b5bfd5cb9.png

PS: Stop trying to be Badabing

Scott likes this
1 minute ago, EvilCorp said:

Bitch, Badabing is not a word, it's a name. The fuck is a thin blue line, explain what it means, don't expect everyone to know your police rules and shit.

Also, for reference:

f7cfc82fa9e5127cfa73d24b5bfd5cb9.png

PS: Stop trying to be Badabing

I just searched "badabing" on here. I did not know that was a player. Try thinking next time assholes. Not everyone knows everyone. The thin blue line represents the top part that is black (the good) separated by the blue line (the sheepdog) from the bottom half that is black (bad). I wouldn't expect for people to know that. FYI, it's not "police rules and shit." Show a little bit more respect. If you don't like what you see then you can hop off of this post and my page. Idiots.

6 minutes ago, Deputy Justin said:

I just searched "badabing" on here. I did not know that was a player. Try thinking next time assholes. Not everyone knows everyone. The thin blue line represents the top part that is black (the good) separated by the blue line (the sheepdog) from the bottom half that is black (bad). I wouldn't expect for people to know that. FYI, it's not "police rules and shit." Show a little bit more respect. If you don't like what you see then you can hop off of this post and my page. Idiots.

WHAT THE FUCK IS A SHEEPDOG? LIKE A DOG FOR SHEEP? ISN'T IT SOME COP BULLSHIT? OR IS IT MARCHING BAND STUFF? OR ARE YOU A FUCKING SHEEP HERDER? 

EvilCorp likes this