Alt+F4

So, You are a bounty hunter. You just caught a 49k bounty and you are on your way to turn him in. Seems as good as gold right? Next thing you know you are at the courthouse, the guy you have restrained says something like "Allahuakbar!!!!" And then he fricking dissappears. This needs to be fixed, i am making this post so we, the asylum community, can halt the unfair use of the Alt+F4 function in our daily altis lives.

Make this post popular so we can make asylum the way it is supposed to be.

(P.S.-If what i am asking for is literally impossible, I would prefer for you keyboard warriors to not poop on me in the comments. :) )

Furnie Mack and TNT like this
2 hours ago, iFox said:

This is my polite way of telling you that it happens alot, and it's not possible to fix someone Alt+F4ing.

Also, not something that isn't well known in the community.

Nah, if you just reroute the central mainframe codex into the html.exe file, and then type in "no alt+f4 plox", siri will be like "si senor", and then the alt f4 will be fixed.

This isnt rocket science!!!

(seriously not serious)

Just now, Uncle Touchy said:

Nah, if you just reroute the central mainframe codex into the html.exe file, and then type in "no alt+f4 plox", siri will be like "si senor", and then the alt f4 will be fixed.

(seriously not serious)

*sigh*  I tried being polite.

You're dumb and have trash memes.  Also, everyone deals with it. Record and report.  It happens to BH's a lot, and it's not going to stop.  People have created countless topics on it and it goes nowhere.  Use the search feature.  Or just, don't post.

Furnie Mack likes this
24 minutes ago, Uncle Touchy said:

(seriously not serious)

And this prevents people tabbing out, opening task manager and force quitting the game or just pulling their internet ?  Combat logging can never be fixed to many ways to do it.   Record + Report = Solution 

2 hours ago, iFox said:

it's not possible to fix someone Alt+F4ing.

Hmm, this got me thinking. I remember an arma 2 dayz taviana server that pseudo-fixed combat logging by having your player object stay in the server for a full minute after you disconnected. If you killed the person's player object, they would die and come back as a fresh spawn when they logged back in.

A bit of an odd solution but perhaps could be viable against people who disconnect in zipties?