Build me a PC WORTHY of Mordor

So.. i built my pc back in 2010 or something.. it's old as fuck. I'm looking to spend around $1500 just on the PC itself, no accessories like piece of shits logitech keyboards/mice and samsung monitors that flicker in and out because you have a bad connection on the monitor. I've been trying to look around on newegg and build one, but i'm sooooooo completely lost in all the shit loads of shit they make you wade through, that and i haven't looked at pc parts since 2010. I don't know what's good and what's shit. Any help would be wonderfully accepted with glee and excitement.

the build is different depening on each build you need to watch it, when i got mine it was fully msi, also came with msi 980ti 6g, and i dont worry to much about cases rofl. I could put a windows 95 pc into a nice case doesnt make it a good pc roflmao. funn you mention 4790 and its got a quad core 4.0 4.3 oc, and its got z97 also has a samsung 256 and had package for corsair 32 pc3 19200 ddr3 2400.

the build is different depening on each build you need to watch it, when i got mine it was fully msi, also came with msi 980ti 6g, and i dont worry to much about cases rofl. I could put a windows 95 pc into a nice case doesnt make it a good pc roflmao. funn you mention 4790 and its got a quad core 4.0 4.3 oc, and its got z97 also has a samsung 256 and had package for corsair 32 pc3 19200 ddr3 2400.
the build is different depening on each build you need to watch it' date=' when i got mine it was fully msi, also came with msi 980ti 6g, and i dont worry to much about cases rofl. I could put a windows 95 pc into a nice case doesnt make it a good pc roflmao. funn you mention 4790 and its got a quad core 4.0 4.3 oc, and its got z97 also has a samsung 256 and had package for corsair 32 pc3 19200 ddr3 2400.[/quote']

You spew a lot of numbers for not knowing what they mean, or English for that matter. I have an easier time understanding Fred than I did trying to decipher what you wrote. A 4790k is capable of maxing at 6GHz, but with the ventilation in that you won't be getting higher than a 4.5 clock, I said nothing about the pc not being bad, just that the parts I mentioned are ugly and trash compared to what you can buy for a better price, PSU being the prime example. What ever the fuck this means "corsair 32 pc3 19200 ddr3 2400" good for you. I'll still outperform you with a Windows 95 OS.

Before adding more RAM It's important to understand what memory will do. It won't increase your performance but it will increase your capacity. So unless your simultaneously rendering videos, playing 3x games while have 100 tabs open in your browser you won't notice it. 8gb is the sweet spot, 16gb is just a buffer, at 32gb you mid as well throw those sticks out the window.