Un banning of people

Walt Jr.

1 minute ago, Infamy said:

Because perming people would lose population & the report adds shit to their record and will be taken into consideration if they get into shit again.

It's not even perm bans, people that get 3 day rdm bans are un banned within an hour...

Edited by Walt Jr.

It depends on the severity of the report, if you report someone for say RDM and it's their first offence, they will speak with the banning admin and normally the ban will be reduced/removed.

If you report someone for RDM and they make a ban appeal showing counter evidence OR it being a genuine mistake more often than not the ban will be reduced/removed.

Repeat offenders normally have to sit out the full ban length.

Infamy, Skittles and Zoex like this
1 minute ago, Walt Jr. said:

Do you guys just get sweet talked into unbanning people is that what it is? 

"I'll never do it again I'm sorry" 

I feel like that's all it takes but not sure

Why are you so angry this guy didn't get banned,Make him regret everytime he sees you and move on.

30 minutes ago, Ronald Spiffington said:

It depends on the severity of the report, if you report someone for say RDM and it's their first offence, they will speak with the banning admin and normally the ban will be reduced/removed.

If you report someone for RDM and they make a ban appeal showing counter evidence OR it being a genuine mistake more often than not the ban will be reduced/removed.

Repeat offenders normally have to sit out the full ban length.

This. Answered.