Altis the new police state

Karl Lennox

17 hours ago, Karl Lennox said:

and if any one wants to troll me especially all the DS members troll me in real life like a real hater not in a game with a made up person here u go , and while u trolling be sure to not get too jelly of the lifestyle. @Infamy specifically we know u a parking lot security guard and all ...lolol lame   https://www.facebook.com/hard2thnkof

I had this big old shit style paragraph,then i thought,why waste the time on worthless pursuits like you.

Edited by Infamy
18 hours ago, Karl Lennox said:

u being ridiculous , serious..thats never gonna happen and you are exaggerating the fact bro, and if u read clear which obviously ur not it says the ratio , u do know what that is right? im sure the word came up before u being a serg and all.. u know ratio like cop to civ , u know like % u know know hotwings u went to school! .. so like I said the ratio isn't the fairest.

You misconception that there shouldnt be enough cops on to actually police the servers is pretty ridiculous.  The ratio of 10-20 cops for 80 civs is fine it is literally 4 to 1 and that is in extreme cases that pretty much never happen outside of server 3.

trophy.jpg

Edited by HotWings
6 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Edit your post to make it not look as stupid I see.  Thats fine man.  You misconception that there shouldnt be enough cops on to actually police the servers is pretty ridiculous.  The ratio of 10-20 cops for 80 civs is fine it is literally 4 to 1 and that is in extreme cases that pretty much never happen outside of server 3.  

He can't,That just how he talks,I swear i always need google translator to understand.

On the subject,The cops are supposed to have a high ratio for a few reasons, 1.Altis Life isnt anything but another wasteland without them. 2.They have to divide their attention between Rebel Groups & Civilians.

15 minutes ago, Karl Lennox said:

yea @Infamy keep it in game lord knows u don't want to speak about real life living huh? u fat paul blart ass...and yes asylum is a police state and your lying to yaselves thinking its not and no more than 5 ? come on now lol . @allDS   suck it...

#1 : Nobody understands what you're saying. @Kuklinski has better English than you, and he's from fucking Portugal. 

#2 : Even if anybody could understand you, nobody would give a fuck. 

HotWings and Infamy like this

lololol god damn kids, it sounds good to band wagon this but u don't make any sense. if u don't understand English then I don't know what to say honestly ..stay off the page lmao asylum did not need your 1 comment to keep moving on...and once again you all have a invitation to hate in real life .. most yall cant because ur either under age or nobodies in life ATM hence why u feel like someone when u play arma it gives u all a chance to be that cool guy that u will never be..especially you @Infamy u corn ball. where u come from anyway its been like a year , server crashed and all and u still stalking my pages? fool hit me in real life if u wanna say something I been gave u my info look me up google me like literally my name actually comes up with hundreds of thousands of hits kids. real life... don't bother me on damn forum. contact me once again or go eat ya hot pocket.. lames...@hard2thnkof anywhere @audioallusionstudios anywhere ..gtfoh

6 hours ago, Karl Lennox said:

lololol god damn kids, it sounds good to band wagon this but u don't make any sense. if u don't understand English then I don't know what to say honestly ..stay off the page lmao asylum did not need your 1 comment to keep moving on...and once again you all have a invitation to hate in real life .. most yall cant because ur either under age or nobodies in life ATM hence why u feel like someone when u play arma it gives u all a chance to be that cool guy that u will never be..especially you @Infamy u corn ball. where u come from anyway its been like a year , server crashed and all and u still stalking my pages? fool hit me in real life if u wanna say something I been gave u my info look me up google me like literally my name actually comes up with hundreds of thousands of hits kids. real life... don't bother me on damn forum. contact me once again or go eat ya hot pocket.. lames...@hard2thnkof anywhere @audioallusionstudios anywhere ..gtfoh

Stop quoting me about your half assed sound studio,NO one fucking cares,Least of all me.GO & cry about how no on listens to you.

Edited by Infamy
Reformed epTic likes this