Altis the new police state

Karl Lennox

asylum has to many people to not have another server open up and find a way to organize them .THE RATIO.,  Mainly the police out numbering the civs like 25/88 outta 100, there needs to be a limit on that there shouldn't be 25 cops in on that server where theres only 60-80 civs. it seems lately there is no more fun its just come in shoot someone , police hunt you get sent to jail..half the server is constables that don't RP , theres more but we start with that ....

Edited by Karl Lennox
12 minutes ago, Karl Lennox said:

asylum has wayy to many people to not have another server open up  and find a way to organize them ..,  Mainly the police out number the civs damn near all day, there needs to be a limit on that there shouldn't be 25 cops in one channel where theres only 60 civs. it sems lately theres no more fun its just come in shoot someone , get sent to jail..half the server is constables that don't RP  , theres  more to say but we start with that ....

I have never once seen the police outnumber the civs when the servers are at max 

Olivia, Patrick and Heidelberg like this
39 minutes ago, Karl Lennox said:

Mainly the police out number the civs damn near all day, there needs to be a limit on that there shouldn't be 25 cops in one channel where theres only 60 civs. 

that's because the civs have better weapons, gear, vehicles, and typically they also get high ground or well fortified positions as well.... 

Get sick and tired of these threads... It's obvious that civs have most of the advantage, but is that enough? NOOOO gotta cry about how they don't have all the advantage and they should becuz fuck other people wanting to play the game....

Mike Stmria and Olivia like this

Whenever I am on, I see maybe 5-10 cops at most, rarely there will be a lot of cops but that's mainly when there's a bank/fed/prison, then other cops hop on to either fight because they enjoy it or to lend a hand. If you don't like fighting so many cops, just don't get caught with whatever you are doing , or have more friends with you. Even though group caps at 10 doesn't mean you can't have Multiple groups. That's how the 911 gang fights. They have like 3 full groups and it's always fun fighting them. But 8/10 times rebels outnumber the cops. Adding another Altis life server won't change the outcome.

Edited by Mayhem

yeah? im talking about the ratio, and ill start posting pics because u must be playing on a different server if u think its only 5-10 cops. no need to lie craig... we know it be 20 cops in one channel on one server on mostly all 4 servers  , and now half the cops don't even be in ts they be split between discord too , so you might see 5 in one but theres about 10 in the other.  I also feel a certain way that only the cops came on to answer in response. all im saying is that 25 cops 80 civs outta 100  its still a lot of cops. this game is supposed to be fun for all , but when theres so many cops u cant commit a crime without being noticed that's a police state. everyone has they right to they opinion, and maybe another server wont help. especially since asylum isn't growing its just maintained a certain number, mostly being cops who play both sides.  so I dig what ur saying , but between the cops not staying in they precints"remind me what that's for again?" and no real leadership just a bunch of  people dictating how they want others to play while on .  end of the day that's what this place is for to post stuff and have fun .

bigjohn561 likes this
21 minutes ago, Karl Lennox said:

yeah? im talking about the ratio, and ill start posting pics because u must be playing on a different server if u think its only 5-10 cops. no need to lie craig... we know it be 20 cops in one channel on one server on mostly all 4 servers  , and now half the cops don't even be in ts they be split between discord too , so you might see 5 in one but theres about 10 in the other.  I also feel a certain way that only the cops came on to answer in response. all im saying is that 25 cops 80 civs outta 100  its still a lot of cops. this game is supposed to be fun for all , but when theres so many cops u cant commit a crime without being noticed that's a police state. everyone has they right to they opinion, and maybe another server wont help. especially since asylum isn't growing its just maintained a certain number, mostly being cops who play both sides.  so I dig what ur saying , but between the cops not staying in they precints"remind me what that's for again?" and no real leadership just a bunch of  people dictating how they want others to play while on .  end of the day that's what this place is for to post stuff and have fun .

:fail:

On 4/28/2016 at 9:39 AM, Karl Lennox said:

asylum has to many people to not have another server open up and find a way to organize them .THE RATIO.,  Mainly the police out numbering the civs like 25/88 outta 100, there needs to be a limit on that there shouldn't be 25 cops in on that server where theres only 60-80 civs. it seems lately there is no more fun its just come in shoot someone , police hunt you get sent to jail..half the server is constables that don't RP , theres more but we start with that ....

Aw look poor little Karl didn't get his way again,You gonna cry & throw a tantrum like last time. Poor little me i got sent to jail,Id say shoot the cops but they might not die & we wouldn't want poor little Karl to be upset.

Edited by Infamy
17 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Always been 100 player limit cap. 

Eitherway i don't think it's a problem. Can easily avoid and kill multiple cops alone, why should there be so few of them? 

Also gets your gang more kills when target practicing at banks.

Probably because no one wants to be in a gang with a Manchild who throws tantrums when people dont do what he wants.

Yeah i know im being a asshole,But fuck Karl all he does is whine & shit talk.(Ironic since im shit talking him right now lol)

Edited by Infamy
6 minutes ago, Infamy said:

Probably because no one wants to be in a gang with a Manchild who throws tantrums when people dont do what he wants.

Yeah i know im being a asshole,But fuck Karl all he does is whine & shit talk.(Ironic since im shit talking him right now lol)

Recently there have been alot of troll/hate posts or threads and alot of people react exactly how the troll wants them to.

I wonder why none just looks the other way, gives a normal anwser or give constructive critism

Olivia and Steve like this
56 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Recently there have been alot of troll/hate posts or threads and alot of people react exactly how the troll wants them to.

I wonder why none just looks the other way, gives a normal anwser or give constructive critism

Oh my dislike isn't because of the post,We had some personal/Gang related shit go down awhile back,after which he proceded to harrass me & the other members,so my hates well deserved & the crying bit really happend lol. But imo i think people bite the bait set because they are bored,sitting at work or on the crapper & need something to do lol

Edited by Infamy

wrong topic Infamy but yea I can see how the troll thing concerns you ..smh ...but yea... anyway back to the conversation about the cops..and im not being unfair I understand the

police need to show force but for a cap to be 100 and 20 25 cops come on even 17 is semi decent , each cop to me represents more than 1 civ due to the fact of how organized and how we can respawn and get back up . its unfair a bit is all , police need to work harder at regular crimes and go on more chases instead of getting the bounties the easy way. only time I see that police are needed are for big things like banks and feds , which they are needed but at the same time those thigs aren't suppose to be happening every 15 minutes either. . and I thnk if the cops stood in their precints they assigned to it would help a lot .

and if any one wants to troll me especially all the DS members troll me in real life like a real hater not in a game with a made up person here u go , and while u trolling be sure to not get too jelly of the lifestyle. @Infamy specifically we know u a parking lot security guard and all ...lolol lame   https://www.facebook.com/hard2thnkof

Edited by Karl Lennox
2 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Show me proof of more cops on than civs when the servers are at capacity.  Your point is no where near proven.

u being ridiculous , serious..thats never gonna happen and you are exaggerating the fact bro, and if u read clear which obviously ur not it says the ratio , u do know what that is right? im sure the word came up before u being a serg and all.. u know ratio like cop to civ , u know like % u know know hotwings u went to school! .. so like I said the ratio isn't the fairest.

I think everyone is missing his point... he is saying 1 cop is like 10 civs considering cops don't have to pay for the load out. cops don't have to run to rebel for guns/mags after each death. But I will say cops hardly ever win when it comes to prison, banks if u go by kills. only reason cops win at the end is cuz of the respawn

Edited by bigjohn561
Karl Lennox likes this

The only thing I think is that it should be a mandatory spread on the server between cities. Divide between the cities with activity, rather then 15 guys in a huron following people running drugs. This is no way shape or form effects me , but I do feel bad for the people who rob a gas station (whilst murderes run admist in kavala or rebels drive around robbing people mining e.t.c) and 22 cops show up - a little ridiculous

Edited by Sugarfoot
2 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

The only thing I think is that it should be a mandatory spread on the server between cities. Divide between the cities with activity, rather then 15 guys in a huron following people running drugs. This is no way shape or form effects me , but I do feel bad for the people who rob a gas station (whilst murderes run admist in kavala or rebels drive around robbing people mining e.t.c) and 22 cops show up - a little ridiculous

15 cops in a huron patrolling around? Sounds like a horrible LT