User Names?

Mayhem

Mine comes from a reduction of an Xbox Live username I came up with back in middle school

Since numbers were all the rage in online names, I figured my prepubescent love of James Bond flicks should show.

Honestly, at this point I'm kinda embarrassed by the original name(although at least its not something ridiculous like xxpussyslayer69xx), so I figured, what the hell, MG007 sounds pretty cool and flows well. And "Machine Gun" comes to mind, so I've got that going for me which is nice.

Edited by ATF MG007
removed the quote lol
IndianapolisJones likes this
1 hour ago, Kelly said:

kelly-slater-greatest-athlete-of-all-tim

Because Kelly can be a Female or Male name so since its a male character model its not weird and because im a chick its not a weird name XD 

And Im a bit of a surfer so I wanted to be the female Kelly Slater XD 

If it's cool with you Kelly, I'm going to start pretending that you're Kelly Slater so I don't have to tell people that a female, who is already cooler than me by surfing, also proceeds to consistently wreck me at server events/cartels.

:P

Edited by ATF MG007
Kelly likes this
Just now, ATF MG007 said:

If it's cool with you Kelly, I'm going to start pretending that you're Kelly Slater so I don't have to tell people that a female consistently wrecks me at server events/cartels.

Wow whats wrong with females reking people at cartels!!! :P

ATF MG007 likes this
3 minutes ago, Kelly said:

Wow whats wrong with females reking people at cartels!!! :P

It works better with my final edited version haha

4 minutes ago, ATF MG007 said:

If it's cool with you Kelly, I'm going to start pretending that you're Kelly Slater so I don't have to tell people that a female, who is already cooler than me by surfing, also proceeds to consistently wreck me at server events/cartels.

I mean, obviously I'm pretty cool because I play video games all the time. But if the boys at the schoolyard heard that I was being beaten by a woman? Especially a woman who is cooler than me, and better at video games for than me? They wouldn't stand for it! 

I have a reputation to uphold, I'm sure you understand.

Edited by ATF MG007
6 minutes ago, IndianapolisJones said:

Someone tried to start a riot, in Kavala, screaming I was a liar, demanding I change my name... I tried to be InebriatedJones for awhile but that didn't sit well with people that have known me for a long time, and people can't pronounce "inebriated".

I mean, it's pretty hard to pronounce anything when you're drunk, if we're being honest. "HI, I'm Ine--, Inabrated, Inbri---, Fuck"

IndianapolisJones likes this