Links to watching old Game of Thrones episodes

Gatorade

"watch game of thrones season 6 episode 3 online"

I tapped that into Google yesterday and to my surprise there was no streaming sites.

Turns out our old friend the legal system had Google take the streaming search results down.

So I just clicked through to the compliant, which, ironically, by law, has to contain a list of the sites the complaint wants taken off the results. 

I clicked the first link in the complaint and it was a perfectly working stream of episode 3.

I love it. 

3 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

Hello my name is Leon and I have a problem. I am broke but I feel the need to atleast watch one show on TV and everyone talks about one called Game Of Thrones. I would like to start off with season 1 but they want ridiculous amounts of money on comcast for some HBO bull shit to watch them. Do you have a recommendation on where to find the episodes and seasons previously without letting the cable guy have his way with me

http://www.primewire.ag/tv-1386995-Game-of-Thrones

click the links that says " Version 1" Version 2" ect. I recommend using ad block, if you use google chrome download Adblock, and there u go! free episodes!

5 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

Hello my name is Leon and I have a problem. I am broke but I feel the need to atleast watch one show on TV and everyone talks about one called Game Of Thrones. I would like to start off with season 1 but they want ridiculous amounts of money on comcast for some HBO bull shit to watch them. Do you have a recommendation on where to find the episodes and seasons previously without letting the cable guy have his way with me

Bro get kodi and a plugin called 1channel you can watch them all so easily GoT's is easily the best tv series out! Or I can just send you my season one discs lol.

Edited by Frizzy
5 hours ago, What zit tooya said:

Yet the person that recommended me this site is 30+ yrs old with kids and a wife lol. There's nothing wrong or bad about it.

Also you ain't gonna find any other way of watching GoT for free without torrents or netflix. 

Any site recommended 2 you you better be damn sure your internet provider don't notice or they will shut you down and call the po po 

Excuse me sir game of thrones isn't on netflix.