Donator Tier 6

Should there be a tier 6?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no

2. 2. Price

1 minute ago, Raptor -JTRP said:

Funny but to everybody battleye has never been removed or disabled nor will it be 

Bro no one really cares, servers been up for years without a 6th 'donor' tier, doesn't need one, nor will get one, i'm sure if you'd like to make a contribution to the server exclusively to help it running an admin can help you, otherwise as lord and savior Gnashes would say:

Not gonna happen.

Edited by hamsham12
AndrewFam likes this
Just now, hamsham12 said:

Bro no one really cares, servers been up for years without a 6th 'donor' tier, doesn't need one, nor will get one, i'm sure if you'd like to make a contribution to the server exclusively to help it running an admin can help you, otherwise as lord and savior Gnashes would say:

Not gonna happen.

I'm surprised he hasn't said that yet and closed the topic

3 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

Not gonna happen.

I'll do it for him

You're donating FFS. Donating. K. Not paying for rewards. There doesnt need to be another tier if people want to DONATE. If people enjoy the servers and want to support them, they will donate. 

AndrewFam likes this
Just now, Axe said:

I'll do it for him

You're donating FFS. Donating. K. Not paying for rewards. There doesnt need to be another tier if people want to DONATE. If people enjoy the servers and want to support them, they will donate. 

That's why I donated not for rewards I'm just asking if it could be a thing

39 minutes ago, Raptor -JTRP said:

Funny but to everybody battleye has never been removed or disabled nor will it be 

Ah well I'll be fucked. I guess that was my mind playing tricks on me when I watched Patrick swayze and bully and brother Dave running everyone  over in kavala square. Battle eye was removed. And why does everything  have to have a reward. If you want to throw all your money into a donation for asylum, go for it, but don't ask for anything special.

C h u r c h likes this
1 hour ago, Parker said:

Ah well I'll be fucked. I guess that was my mind playing tricks on me when I watched Patrick swayze and bully and brother Dave running everyone  over in kavala square. Battle eye was removed. And why does everything  have to have a reward. If you want to throw all your money into a donation for asylum, go for it, but don't ask for anything special.

I don't see a reason for why they don't make tier 6 they are fine with bohemia

7 hours ago, ChurchHD said:

It might be, but if donor perks are re-added battle eye will get  removed again...

The server still can have some stuff but it can't limit the players from getting it. Example is that you can make HB sports only craft able for none donors and to buy it you need to have donated. What can be done is adding a bunch of Donor skins only.

There's not a lot that can be done but some at least.

c48b2e14387c85b43ab27c711ae7047d.png

7 minutes ago, Norwegianviking said:

The server still can have some stuff but it can't limit the players from getting it. Example is that you can make HB sports only craft able for none donors and to buy it you need to have donated. What can be done is adding a bunch of Donor skins only.

There's not a lot that can be done but some at least.

c48b2e14387c85b43ab27c711ae7047d.png

I believe the asylums agreement with the CEO is more than that and I think maybe bigger paycheck and discounts and maybe a vehicle