New bounty hunters ruining asylum?

Isaac

I personally think it's great that bounty hunters got kind of a buff as it is a lot of fun. However I think there needs to be some limitations, they are now using the weapons to down cops and start to down people who they don't even have a bounty for, just camping donor town & rebel spraying down anyone they see then checking if they have a bounty, I personally think that something needs to be done about this, not sure what everyone else thinks <3

5 minutes ago, Isaac said:

I personally think it's great that bounty hunters got kind of a buff as it is a lot of fun. However I think there needs to be some limitations, they are now using the weapons to down cops and start to down people who they don't even have a bounty for, just camping donor town & rebel spraying down anyone they see then checking if they have a bounty, I personally think that something needs to be done about this, not sure what everyone else thinks <3

Give it some time. Its a new feature that just came out. It will stop being so intence after a little while

Another APD lifer crying about something that he didnt get. The APD has had multiple patches dedicated to them and now that its something different everyone loses their minds. Think of this patch like server 6. Something new and interesting for everyone to try out and itll go away in a week or two. 

3 minutes ago, Smee said:

well make things better for rebels for next update SIMPLE, pilot coveralls, hex csat fatigue,s return fed to original state, Semi cheaper loadouts for rebels or make money cap a little more 2.5 mill. add another rebel at sofia, and more BETTER cartel locations. 

Have a garage full of .50's, stop whining about money cap.

3 minutes ago, Agent X said:

Another APD lifer crying about something that he didnt get. The APD has had multiple patches dedicated to them and now that its something different everyone loses their minds. Think of this patch like server 6. Something new and interesting for everyone to try out and itll go away in a week or two. 

Lifer? I'm a constable

6 minutes ago, Smee said:

well make things better for rebels for next update SIMPLE, pilot coveralls, hex csat fatigue,s return fed to original state, Semi cheaper loadouts for rebels or make money cap a little more 2.5 mill. add another rebel at sofia, and more BETTER cartel locations. 

Besides the money cap , I like this + €

6 minutes ago, Agent X said:

He has been a constable for like 48 hours....

Isaac likes this
14 minutes ago, Smee said:

+1 @Gnashes said no to me and to just go play King of the hill cause him and his buddies want to do nothing about it

Because Cops have no reason to complain about being kidnapped. The APD has had multiple patches go in their favor but when its a rebel or bounty hunter patch the cockroaches come out and cry about every little thing. This server revolves around the people that play it, not around the APD. Get over yourselves. Not every patch is going to go the way everyone wants. Asylum is not perfect and it will never be. 

Been on the server 3 months and complaining about ruining Asylum. 

Edited by Agent X

2 minutes ago, Agent X said:

Because Cops have no reason to complain about being kidnapped. The APD has had multiple patches go in their favor but when its a rebel or bounty hunter patch the cockroaches come out and cry about every little thing. This server revolves around the people that play it, not around the APD. Get over yourselves. Not every patch is going to go the way everyone wants. Asylum is not perfect and it will never be. 

I asked the question hence the question mark at the end of the Title, Was just seeing what everyone thought and you started calling me out someone must be super insecure

Just now, Isaac said:

I asked the question hence the question mark at the end of the Title, Was just seeing what everyone thought and you started calling me out someone must be super insecure

Must be. You hit it right on the nose. Lets all create a thread that has been created 100 times in the last 24 hours. No, not everyone is going to be happy with all the changes to the server but dont complain on the forums when you have yet to do much of anything on Asylum. 

Super insecure here...... 

1 minute ago, Isaac said:

Can you read? Didn't realise that I wasn't allowed to voice my opinion and see what everyone thinks... asylum ported to north korea? 

Same time voicing my Opinion about your opinion. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

Just now, Isaac said:

No, you made an assumption that I was an APD lifer crying... 

Let agree to disagree. You are crying about civs and cops being kidnapped. It has happened long before the 7.0 and will continue to happen even more so now. Get used to it. No point in crying over spilled milk. It happened and everyone needs to get over it. 

Instead of running in guns blazing with the APD, maybe they will be forced to think tactfully and use teamwork...... Who the fuck am I kidding? Tactfully and teamwork are not in the APD dictionary. 

40 minutes ago, Smee said:

idk about money got 3 50's to wast but i think personally it should be a heavy patch for rebels next 

they should lower the cost for both rebels and cops even tho cops guns cost nothing but w/e

39 minutes ago, Agent X said:

idk why career cops cry when all they do is play cop and stack up cash and prestige to look cute and since that's all they do they can easily afford loadouts so idk why they bitch

35 minutes ago, Agent X said:

Must be. You hit it right on the nose. Lets all create a thread that has been created 100 times in the last 24 hours. No, not everyone is going to be happy with all the changes to the server but dont complain on the forums when you have yet to do much of anything on Asylum. 

Super insecure here...... 

Why are you being toxic to him? He simply put his opinion and asked other people for theirs, personally, i don't really like the patch as getting downed and drove about for 10mins while they try and get your bounty isn't fun. But they're testing new things out and thats great.

6 minutes ago, Ragnar Lodbrok™ said:

Why are you being toxic to him? He simply put his opinion and asked other people for theirs, personally, i don't really like the patch as getting downed and drove about for 10mins while they try and get your bounty isn't fun. But they're testing new things out and thats great.

If they initiate with you and you comply and nothing happens with in 10 mins then you can log out. Rules are a good thing to know. If you witness one logging out to get your specific bounty it is considered an Exploit. 

Even if they dont initiate and they down you. Record and Report. That is considered RDM and it is punishable.

Edited by Agent X
new
Rag likes this
15 minutes ago, SpiderMan said:

they should lower the cost for both rebels and cops even tho cops guns cost nothing but w/e

idk why career cops cry when all they do is play cop and stack up cash and prestige to look cute and since that's all they do they can easily afford loadouts so idk why they bitch

Aren't you the one that plays cop to have money to spend on rebel, because you don't know how to make money on rebel? Thought so.

Agent X, Vash and SpooderGuy like this
11 minutes ago, Agent X said:

. If you witness one logging out to get your specific bounty it is considered an Exploit. 

lol ask White Glove society about this, they know nothing and think that when i told them that ingame, i was the idiot and was just mad i got caught.

1 minute ago, Slim Jeezy said:

lol ask White Glove society about this, they know nothing and think that when i told them that ingame, i was the idiot and was just mad i got caught.

Record and report. Dont combat log unless it has been 10 or more minutes.

Edited by Agent X
Just now, Isaac said:

You say 'record and report' but it's annoying when they roll around in two full hunters & then down you because one of them has your bounty

Well dont have a bounty if you get annoyed by having to watch your back all the time. As a criminal you willingly give up your right to not be hunted. Be the hunter not the hunted or roll in a very large group.

8 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Money gets low... chop one.

Thats exactly why I have 7 .50's.  However money never gets low...

Feels good to have an unlimited supply of funds. 

Speaking about unlimited funds. Papa Bik is here to make sure you dont tell the secrets.

e577e557a409bca9d2eec128bd78f96b.png

Edited by Agent X
New
Clint Beastwood likes this
48 minutes ago, Agent X said:

If they initiate with you and you comply and nothing happens with in 10 mins then you can log out. Rules are a good thing to know. If you witness one logging out to get your specific bounty it is considered an Exploit. 

Even if they dont initiate and they down you. Record and Report. That is considered RDM and it is punishable.

I knew about the 10min rule, however thanks for the advice about them soft logging for my bounty

3 minutes ago, Agent X said:

Dont know how to lock pick a car let alone make money on civ.....

don't know how to kill one NV guy in a tower let alone get wiped by greedy velocity..... "torment" best gang on asylum

lets not forget how your leader didn't wear tags for the longest

on top of that your dumbass could of just gave me keys so dumb please hush your mouth

Edited by SpiderMan
Just now, SpiderMan said:

don't know how to kill one NV guy in a tower let alone get wiped by greedy velocity..... "torment" best gang on asylum

lets not forget how your leader didn't wear tags for the longest

Asked you to lock pick the car at least 20 times while you sat there with your thumb in your ass. Should have lock picked the car. Literally standing in front of the buy shed where lock picks are sold and you still told us you didnt have lock picks. No place in any gang for stupidity...

Torment never claims to be the best gang on Asylum. We like to have fun with people that know how to have fun.