not sure if it's been suggested or if it's already a thing i myself am a constable so I can't check nor have I seen a UC have it. what I was thinking is to let UC cops use the Brown MX series to look more like a civ rather then carrying around a giant Black MX pretty much saying I'm a cop get the fuck out of here or I'm going to arrest you.

Just now, WilliamS said:

not sure if it's been suggested or if it's already a thing i myself am a constable so I can't check nor have I seen a UC have it. what I was thinking is to let UC cops use the Brown MX series to look more like a civ rather then carrying around a giant Black MX pretty much saying I'm a cop get the fuck out of here or I'm going to arrest you.

well you are a cop and wearing a vest saying police. It dosnt matter what color and undercover is for corporals and higher.

Just now, Distinct said:

well you are a cop and wearing a vest saying police. It dosnt matter what color and undercover is for corporals and higher.

For the UC cops they can wear Tac vests that don't say police also they can wear carrier vests.

Edited by WilliamS
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

Any MX will bring attention to you.  For the purpose of being a UC its probably better to stick with the Vermin or get a MK20c incase you get long range engagements.

I know but all I'm saying is black MX looks like your a cop Brown MX looks like your a bounty hunter and he'll I'd much rather fight 1 bounty hunter rolling around alone then a cop who can call for back up.

8 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Any MX will bring attention to you.  For the purpose of being a UC its probably better to stick with the Vermin or get a MK20c incase you get long range engagements.

Vermin was removed from UC