RIP Cops

17 minutes ago, akLynx said:

Cops get kidnapped when they act stupid (i.e waste your time by pulling you over for "a broken backlight").

Hmm. I agree. But that's a minority of people, and doesn't give you any excuse to blame all cops for acting stupid. For example they get kidnapped when they are in the middle of RP'ing with a fugitive, like when I was talking to a guy wanted for 120k. I was deciding whether to pardon him or give him parole and suddenly 5 bounty hunters come in and swarm us, taking me for no point at all in terms of roleplay and just to kill me.

sakha likes this
6 minutes ago, BioHazard_ said:

Hmm. I agree. But that's a minority of people, and doesn't give you any excuse to blame all cops for acting stupid. For example they get kidnapped when they are in the middle of RP'ing with a fugitive, like when I was talking to a guy wanted for 120k. I was deciding whether to pardon him or give him parole and suddenly 5 bounty hunters come in and swarm us, taking me for no point at all in terms of roleplay and just to kill me.

sounds like kavala 

you know the taking bountys from cops needs to stop really , they cant rp because of fear of a bh gang rolling in and downing every one , the ping at least needs to stop once in cop cuffs or something, i cant say how it can be improved because i have not got the answer

Edited by friendlypilot
2 minutes ago, friendlypilot said:

you know the taking bountys from cops needs to stop really , they cant rp because of fear of a bh gang rolling in and downing every one , the ping at least needs to stop once in cop cuffs or something, i cant say how it can be improved because i have not got the answer

I agree totally it's starting to get past a joke.

On June 4, 2016 at 6:34 PM, bamf said:

Sorry, I read the first few posts and then skipped down to the bottom. 

Why do people think cops can be stripped of gear at Skiptracer because they can't. Cops can not have their gear forcibly removed by a BH b/c the Skiptracer talents only work against your BH targets. Cops can never be a BH target...

What am I missing here?

I personally love the update, but it is dampening the urge to do rebel stuff even more than before. It's like 50% bounty hunter, 30% cop, and 20% rebel.  You gotta find a way to fix all sides rather than just going balls deep with one side, balance em out, because if I do a successful bank with my gang I'm going to get like 10-15k at the most with a 10k bounty + cop kills, I'm just not going to want to do a bank so I won't get butt raped by a bounty hunter later on. More risk, more reward.

Flashpoint likes this
On 6/4/2016 at 6:34 PM, bamf said:

Sorry, I read the first few posts and then skipped down to the bottom. 

Why do people think cops can be stripped of gear at Skiptracer because they can't. Cops can not have their gear forcibly removed by a BH b/c the Skiptracer talents only work against your BH targets. Cops can never be a BH target...

What am I missing here?

What if a cop is on civ and then goes on duty, don't they carry their wanted level between the two factions? Could a bounty hunter then get their bounty?

4 hours ago, Patrick James said:

What if a cop is on civ and then goes on duty, don't they carry their wanted level between the two factions? Could a bounty hunter then get their bounty?

No they do not , when have you ever got on cop and still had a bounty .  The moment a bounty hunters bounty logs off he loses it 

This applies to most of this thread:

1639a02c1aa3923bfb16bbe3131672e530ba766d

Sure, there are money hungry cops, but you can be kidnapped so many times before it gets annoying. especially when people do it with minimal RP, while mocking the patch.

Also, division 1.2, and other games do exist... and.... its summer in the U.S, some of us like getting outside and doing things.

But i brought common sense to a internet argument.. I know, i crossed the line..

oh and to the guy mocking the cop for pulling him over for a broken taillight? That is called "RP'... you should try it sometime.

9XHl18c.gif

Edited by Reavantos
Heidelberg and Le Razoir like this
5 hours ago, KillZone said:

No they do not , when have you ever got on cop and still had a bounty .  The moment a bounty hunters bounty logs off he loses it 

Ummm, I've seen multiple officers on the wanted list before, while on duty, it's a common bug

20 hours ago, friendlypilot said:

no need to tp anyone im sure bamf is skilled enough to fly helicopter and kidnap a cadet :D 

basically what the moderator is saying is instead of roleplaying just kill everyone easy mode , the secret i got it now , kill everyone in kavala cause they are def bounty hunters ready to come against rebels ,  no one leaves kavala for a start  ,, 2nd no one goes to rebels you ever seen a bounty hunter at a cartel or anything like that , expect maybe gang members at war with that gang , its stupid idea to go try catch rebels , the only time rebels get caught is when their friends are not on teamspeak or you just lucky , ever seen a BH at rebel catching bountys , sure you do ones that are friends with them and split the money ,  im talking big bountys and ones that are not just giving away to friends and split that cash , 

Sure i start a split cash monopoly , i split 30/70 you get 70% i get 30% of your own bounty just rack up kills and meet me at the court house ,. easy mode 

remember guys you never know who bounty hunter is like the moderator said , just kill everyone much easier 

Racking up bounties and earning money off of it is a bannable offense and easily caught. Also referred as Bounty Boosting. Goodluck doing it :)