Vehicle Upgrade System  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should a vehicle upgrade system be put into Asylum Servers?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

I am not sure if this has been suggested before, and if so I apologize in advance.

I think that the server would greatly benefit from an upgrade system for vehicles. I have seen on other servers that you can upgrade select stats on all the different vehicles. For example, increasing the cargo space that a vehicle can hold, increasing the performance of the engine, and adding and improving the security system to add an audible alarm, as well as increasing the time that it takes to pick an upgraded vehicle. Also, insurance for vehicles in the off chance that they become completely destroyed.

I know that this would be a hefty amount of coding and might introduce slightly more lag (I don't know how all that works to be honest), but I feel as though this system would add a little more customization and a feeling of ownership to vehicles instead of just throwaways that get left all over the island.

Any feedback or suggestions is welcomed. Thank you for taking the time to look at this post.

*Also on a side note, I would like to see more vehicle and helicopter options added, but this isn't part of this post*

1 hour ago, Scott said:

Go play olympus 

on the real though, they should add it, it serves no benefit besides efficiency, it'd be dope to do meth runs in orcas and have a chance to lose them.

on the topic of vehicle upgrading why not add more color options to vehicles as well, admins are able to turn vehicles any color with simple scripts can we not implement those into Asylum?  

I said they should add this months back, obviously put a cost to it, per server restart, Gnashes always worries people stay money capped too long, heres another money-pit for players to throw their cash.

11 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

on the real though, they should add it, it serves no benefit besides efficiency, it'd be dope to do meth runs in orcas and have a chance to lose them.

on the topic of vehicle upgrading why not add more color options to vehicles as well, admins are able to turn vehicles any color with simple scripts can we not implement those into Asylum?  

I said they should add this months back, obviously put a cost to it, per server restart, Gnashes always worries people stay money capped too long, heres another money-pit for players to throw their cash.

I'm fine with it as long as there isn't armor upgrades like olympus. And an rgb color scale/more skins would be dank af.

1 hour ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Olympus is also full of weeaboos that have drumsticks for arms and a marble for a brain. But by all means go play there.

not for me, was just saying that its possible to have vehicle upgrades without mods and without sacrificing performance. #fuckolympus #asylum4life

40 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

I'd pay each restart to turn my orca black or my ifrit a nice color, no idea why it isn't an option already, solid color skins have no major effect on the mission file

If this could see a hemmit box going faster than a stock hatchback, sun or offload no.

You want speed use a chopper or sport, you want space use a bigger vehicle.

Sure this would be nice for protection, but I think it will break the interaction between players and make stuff stupidity unrealistic.