Rebel Respect system

With the introduction of the 7.0 patch there have been many complaints of Bounty hunters being unfair. Well I want to propose a system for rebels called the respect system. It would be much like the bounty hunter honor system but with different perks. Things like chances that you won't get a bounty for shooting someone much like the predator side of the Bounty hunter honor system. A way to almost counter the bounty hunter honor system in a way that will make it even. And with the new apex update coming out soon maybe in some way once you get to the end of one of the trees you can purchase one of the new V-tol airships. You can just give them a variant with no ammo or just code it in to where you cant load it. I think that could definitely even out the odds for rebels with the new addition of the Bounty hunter honor system. Me myself love the new Bounty hunter update but think that instead of removing the new system that they worked so hard on that we just make it more even for the rebels to combat the bounty hunters. Nothing extremely overpowered like an Ifrit gmg or hmg. Instead something more like ak-47s, which essentially will be like the current mk's but 30 rounds instead of 20. But at most at the end of another tree you could buy the new Chinese guns coming in the apex dlc. Also add a branch that could quicken processing times for illeagle drugs as well as a tree that lessens the amount of restarts it takes to age a full barrel of scotch/whiskey. This would add more depth to the game and I think it is the perfect way to even the playing field in asylum.

Thanks for taking the time to read what I personally think is a great way to even the odds,

Nic Rage

Edited by Nic Rage
bunni likes this
Just now, Nic Rage said:

I took that part out I'm gonna rewrite it this was just a concept I came up with in 5 minutes so... no reason for people to freak out

Well, when you suggest a RPG just like I bet someone SUGGESTED Hunters for fucking Bounty Hunters... It might just happen.

1 hour ago, Nic Rage said:

Instead something more like ak-47s, which essentially will be like the current mk's but 30 rounds instead of 20. 

AK-47's fire a 7.62x39 round. Mk series fire a 7.62x51 NATO round. huge difference, less kinetic energy and penetration.

Left = 7.62x54r (Rahim round, although Arma fucked up this rounds ballistics)

Middle = 7.62x51 NATO (MK ammunition)

Right = 7.62x39 (AK-47 food)

1uxSSxe.jpg

bunni likes this

I've been thinking about some stuff to do for rebels. I'll make a suggestion when I get home because it would take ages to write out on my phone. But as for your suggestions most of these would require mods and it would be Aids if we had RPGs or anything of the such. Grenades in themselves are bad enough as is.

15 minutes ago, Donk said:

I've been thinking about some stuff to do for rebels. I'll make a suggestion when I get home because it would take ages to write out on my phone. But as for your suggestions most of these would require mods and it would be Aids if we had RPGs or anything of the such. Grenades in themselves are bad enough as is.

What part of this would require mods? I'm talking about things coming in the apex dlc.

42 minutes ago, Nic Rage said:

What part of this would require mods? I'm talking about things coming in the apex dlc.

Well the ak-47 used to require a mod, is it part of the update now? I haven't looked into the apex update much so if that's part of it then I guess I'm wrong.

4 hours ago, Nic Rage said:

Instead something more like ak-47s, which essentially will be like the current mk's but 30 rounds instead of 20.

I can't help but immediately discredit someone that does not know ballistics. The MKs are long-barreled DMRs firing 7.62 NATO ammo, which have high velocity and a lot of punching power. AKs fire a smaller cartridge. While sized at 7.62mm, it is only a x39 round instead of the NATO x51 round... AKs also have shorter barrels. Coupled between shorter barrels and cartridge size: much less velocity and therefore much less stopping power and penetration.

In perspective, .45 ACP is actually quite a fat round in comparison to the bullet size of a 5.56 or even 7.62. The fact that pistol ammunition is very short means there isn't a lot of gunpowder to really punch it, and pistols also have virtually no barrel for the compressed gas to accelerate the bullet. Velocity is one of the most major factors in ballistics.

Edited by Ghost0fDawn
Voltage likes this
Just now, Ghost0fDawn said:

I can't help but immediately discredit someone that does not know ballistics. The MKs are long-barreled DMRs firing 7.62 NATO ammo, which have high velocity and a lot of punching power. AKs fire a smaller cartridge. While sized at 7.62mm, it is only a x39 round instead of the NATO x51 round... AKs also have shorter barrels. Coupled between shorter barrels and cartridge size: much less velocity and therefore much less stopping power and penetration.

In perspective, .45 ACP is actually quite a fat round in comparison to the bullet size of a 5.56 or even 7.62. The fact that pistol ammunition is very short means there isn't a lot of gunpowder the really punch it, and pistols also have virtually no barrel for the compressed gas to accelerate the bullet. Velocity is one of the most major factors in ballistics.

Calm down man, besides what makes you think that arma is going to perfectly model ak bullets