Why don't many people like playing medic? It is not worth it.

You buy a heli and you get gunned down, what can you do without protection? Nothing. 

Your drive or fly (dangerously) for 4 clicks, for $800 wile risking your 5k heli.

There should be two or three public medics with everything they have now.

Base revive reward:$800 each click = +$100

Whitelisted medics:  

Lvl 1 Medic Stun gun

Lvl 2 Medic: Stun gun + zip ties

Lvl 3 Medic: Roll with police squads (And all above)

Lvl 4 Medic: Healing gun? Suggestions? 

The levels will work like police ranks, the more you do the better ranking you get

Silentbird66 and Brendon Smith like this
1 hour ago, Muhammed Rashid said:

Why don't many people like playing medic? It is not worth it.

You buy a heli and you get gunned down, what can you do without protection? Nothing. 

Your drive or fly (dangerously) for 4 clicks, for $800 wile risking your 5k heli.

There should be two or three public medics with everything they have now.

Base revive reward:$800 each click = +$100

Whitelisted medics:  

Lvl 1 Medic Stun gun ...I guess

Lvl 2 Medic: Stun gun + zip ties ... How about no.  Why would medics need zip ties for a non-combat role?

Lvl 3 Medic: Roll with police squads (And all above) We have out own medics because we can almost never get one to respond anyways.

Lvl 4 Medic: Healing gun? Suggestions?  Hahahaha. No

The levels will work like police ranks, the more you do the better ranking you get

Edited by 2legit

The reason medics don't respond to calls is because they are too lazy and mostly trolls play them. If medics got a rework like increased pay, whitlisted, and sport hatchbacks to respond to calls, then I'm sure people would take it alittle more serious. Rp is a big thing and never seeing EMTs around makes me sad :unsure:, iv never liked how some bum pistol banger that got the perk and defibrillator can just save someone who just ate large caliber rounds, doesn't make much sense to me..

29 minutes ago, Muhammed Rashid said:

I try to go save people 5/7/8 km out but 8/10 times i get shot at so i just leave

Well props to you sir, your one of the few. On the pervious server I played on killing a medic could get you banned, of course they where white listed but still...it is a shame people abuse and kill the neutral faction, but I guess that's just how life is.

Edited by Silentbird66
grammar
Muhammed Rashid likes this
18 hours ago, Silentbird66 said:

Well props to you sir, your one of the few. On the pervious server I played on killing a medic could get you banned, of course they where white listed but still...it is a shame people abuse and kill the neutral faction, but I guess that's just how life is.

The server I used to play on used to get people banned just for threatening EMT. I got a week ban because I shot at a medic in the rdm zone (medic skin didn't load) 

Silentbird66 likes this