RDM And LOTS OF RUDENESS

fucklake

Is it Ok for 2 people that said they were friendly to just kill me and steal my hemtt in a quary?

I spent 2 days getting that fucking truck. , they didnt even wanted to unrestrained me after they left.

I decided to just alt+f4 after like 10 minutes since they left and im just stranded there.

How can I get my shit back?? im so sad im gonna cry :(

34 minutes ago, >k1w1z< said:

Just because they say they are friendly doesnt mean that they are. If they tell you to put your hands up and you dont do what they say, they can kill you. This is why most people dont use hemtts on their own, bring a gun or a friend next time and dont trust anyone. Hope you learned your lesson. 

TRUE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I thought I shouldn't start a new topic as it closely related to this one. I am not sure what exactly is being tried to be simulated in Asylum. It is titled "Life" but it reminds more of "Wasteland". I am definitely not wanting a Sims style game but it is supposed to be RP. I have been in this server for a couple of days and the 95% of the RP I have seen is "Put your hands up, BANG". No time to engage in RP, sometime not even time to press that TAB key. If that's the situation, fair enough, but I find that trying to follow the Asylum "Law" is a no go. When I have my pistol holstered in a city I am robbed or killed in minutes of spawining. A couple of times I had it aiming here and there, the other person, decided to shoot someone else. Also, in the last 24 hours, I have witnessed, more than once, RDM, VDM, killing the paramedics trying to help and garages/ATMs being camped by armed players robbing and killing at first sight.

Ok, to be honest, I wanted to try a legal life, in the beginning, doing deliveries etc, as I like driving, definitely knowing there is some danger but it is impossible to do anything else than fighting. I repeat, if this is the purpose of making this server, fair enough, I can go that way, but if also living quite legally, for some time, should be an option, then something is lost in the way.

P.S. I have not witnessed rudeness though.

Edited by Nikos
8 minutes ago, Nikos said:

I thought I shouldn't start a new topic as it closely related to this one. I am not sure what exactly is being tried to be simulated in Asylum. It is titled "Life" but it reminds more of "Wasteland". I am definitely not wanting a Sims style game but it is supposed to be RP. I have been in this server for a couple of days and the 95% of the RP I have seen is "Put your hands up, BANG". No time to engage in RP, sometime not even time to press that TAB key. If that's the situation, fair enough, but I find that trying to follow the Asylum "Law" is a no go. When I have my pistol holstered in a city I am robbed or killed in minutes of spawining. A couple of times I had it aiming here and there, the other person, decided to shoot someone else. Also, in the last 24 hours, I have witnessed, more than once, RDM, VDM, killing the paramedics trying to help and garages/ATMs being camped by armed players robbing and killing at first sight.

Ok, to be honest, I wanted to try a legal life, in the beginning, doing deliveries etc, as I like driving, definitely knowing there is some danger but it is impossible to do anything else than fighting. I repeat, if this is the purpose of making this server, fair enough, I can go that way, but if also living quite legally, for some time, should be an option, then something is lost in the way.

Stay out of Kavala.

Aether, BioHazard and Miss Evo like this
  • 9 months later...
50 minutes ago, Pete1 said:

If they left you restrained for 10 min. after leaving that is classified as torture and they could get in trouble with admins for that

?? Are you dumb, 

1) there is no torture on this island

2) you will not be in trouble for having someone restrained for more then 10 minutes, but he can log after that 10 minutes

• 1 month later...