One simple trick to land 1.5k frags

14 minutes ago, Churu said:

3.5km? bullets sort of despawn after 2 clicks.... not even a lynx can shoot further than 2.5km if even 2km

Linx is not actually the weapon that shoots the furthest though. M320 can get up to 2.8 km i'm pretty sure, with the right scope ofcourse.

Haych likes this
1 hour ago, PJ - said:

Linx is not actually the weapon that shoots the furthest though. M320 can get up to 2.8 km i'm pretty sure, with the right scope ofcourse.

ive tried all snipers, no sniper was able to shoot further than 2.5 clicks, even there is hard to hit the target, like even irl the longest recorded kill so far with a sniper rifle is 2430 meters( 2,657 yards)totally did not look this up on google :P

EDIT:

I stand corrected 

Took me around 20 min to hit this shot xD

cf488833eddf32612068a9393d174d3b.jpg

Edited by Churu
Haych and sah like this
48 minutes ago, Churu said:

ive tried all snipers, no sniper was able to shoot further than 2.5 clicks, even there is hard to hit the target, like even irl the longest recorded kill so far with a sniper rifle is 2430 meters( 2,657 yards)totally did not look this up on google :P

you only have so many instances where you can pull a kill of at that distance. A range however you can practice it as much as you want

1 hour ago, Das Otter said:

you only have so many instances where you can pull a kill of at that distance. A range however you can practice it as much as you want

When I used to play KOTH a lot, 2.3km-2.5km shots where pretty easy with the Lynx once you got used to it. The gun stopped zeroing at 2.3km so it was all a guessing game when aiming for mil dots beyond that.

The M320 round can travel further, and you can zero your scope much further so hitting other snipers 2.5km is still pretty easy as long as they are not moving. Just have to learn and guess the mildot placements the further you go as they get more significant with range.

1 hour ago, Haych said:

When I used to play KOTH a lot, 2.3km-2.5km shots where pretty easy with the Lynx once you got used to it. The gun stopped zeroing at 2.3km so it was all a guessing game when aiming for mil dots beyond that.

The M320 round can travel further, and you can zero your scope much further so hitting other snipers 2.5km is still pretty easy as long as they are not moving. Just have to learn and guess the mildot placements the further you go as they get more significant with range.

was talking about irl but good stuff :)