RDM or not ?

I wouldn't lean on the excuse too much though.

That's why I'm trying to get a general Idea of what people think.

We personally would never do that we go as far as texting people so to have other people in the server that can do this with out getting banned is very questionable and it also kills our RP experience. We play on Asylum for that unique RP experience we are not here to KOS we can play many modes or games to feed that void.

Getting clarification that this is allowed is what we are mainly looking for as I would change the dynamic of our RP.

I was told by an admin that it's OK to disable a vehicle without initiating but if you kill them in the process then its rdm.

Can we get clarification on that.....because the minute you disable someone's vehicle, you know they are getting out and shooting back...or at least I would. This seems to make for no initiation at all.

As far as the video, I would consider it RDM in my opinion, but I am not an admin.

I was told by an admin that it's OK to disable a vehicle without initiating but if you kill them in the process then its rdm.

This is correct. However, keep in mind if you shoot tires but end up killing someone it would be RDM. So it's a risky and ill advised. If your tires are shot out you can get out of the vehicle and engage. Just keep in mind once you get out of the car and shoot RP is initiated for the tire shooter.

I was not there when this happened.

Sure after you rdm and shoot the tires you have to engage now and I'm ok with that.

What I'm not ok with is some one shooting the tires with no initiation and there was only one response that made sense.

You can shoot the tires with out initiation but if you kill them in the car it's rdm or if they kill you after you get out and no one tells you anything.

They call it shitty RP but I call it RDM and would never sit on a road block and just shoot people's tires out with out initiation. It's also good to know it's allowed!

I mean you went upstairs got rekt.... if the role would be reversed would we have a video to see now? nope

It was an ambush.

They moved upstairs cause they were getting shot from all directions when they got out. Also they were injured in the crash caused by shitty rp so I hope with all that advantage they would kill them. The guy recording is not killed by the guy upstairs he's killed by another guy across the st.

This is correct. However' date=' keep in mind if you shoot tires but end up killing someone it would be RDM. So it's a risky and ill advised. If your tires are shot out you can get out of the vehicle and engage. Just keep in mind once you get out of the car and shoot RP is initiated for the tire shooter.[/quote']

Best bet is to not get out of the car, if they kill you it's RDM. Easy.

Best bet is to not get out of the car' date=' if they kill you it's RDM. Easy.

[/quote']

^This, just try to keep driving, or wait for them to tell you to get out of the car, then hop out and comply, or shoot, because they have to be pretty close to direct chat with you, and they can't just shoot you because you got out of the car with an MK in your hands, it's Arma mechanics. If you listen to senpai Jessie you will get the whole server banned. kappa

If you listen to senpai Jessie you will get the whole server banned. kappa

LMAO.... true story. Then they have to come to you to initiate, take the loadout loss and upload. Or better chance of you killing at least on of them, if you choose, when they come to initiate.

Or just carry a suicide vest like me and blow everyone the fuck up including your own car, it's very satisfying.

LMAO.... true story. Then they have to come to you to initiate' date=' take the loadout loss and upload. Or better chance of you killing at least on of them, if you choose, when they come to initiate.

Or just carry a suicide vest like me and blow everyone the fuck up including your own car, it's very satisfying. [/quote']

Now this I can dig !

But thanks for all the information guys!

Shooting some one's tires with out RP is not only dumb it should be an bannable offense.

I don't agree that shooting random tires has any positive effect in an RP server.

Go play wasteland if you want action that bad.