[Suggestion] Add tissues to HQ/Prison (COP)

I suggest tissues, preferably Kleenex brand with aloe, are added to all police HQ.  It would be nice to have a model of a tissue box on the dispatch desk as well.  That way when cops are busy processing someone and there's a small child/man crying in HQ they can be directed to the desk and at least wipe their tears and boogers before speaking with an officer.  A lot of people come into, or are brought into HQ and it's nothing but tears and waterworks. 

Also, make tissues purchasable by police at HQ similar to donuts and coffee.  I can't tell you how many times I could have given somebody a tissue that was in need but I was nowhere near HQ.

Finally, I believe every prisoner should be given 1 tissue in their inventory for free when first entering jail. 

Thanks. 

Edited by blinky
salutation
11 minutes ago, What zit tooya said:

Career cop fo sho

Not a career cop.  Faar from it.  Instead of verbally offering a make believe tissue like I always do, I'd like to actually be able to give them one.  That way they will see "Blinky has given you 1 tissue"  

13 minutes ago, The Orphan said:

What did i just read?

A suggestion to add digital tissue pixels for the salty players who don't stop crying and bitching. 

2 minutes ago, Jack Hoff said:

I agree that this is needed, I'm just concerned that it will throw off the cop/rebel balance. Nice suggestion otherwise

There's some details that could be worked on.  This is just a broad suggestion. 

For example, we could have regular 1 ply tissues for $1 each and then special aloe infused 2 ply Kleenex brand for say $5 each.  It would be embarrassing for a rebel to go home with a dry red nose which would in turn throw off balance.