Tanoa and attack vehicles

Due to there being no Ifrtis on Tanoa it makes it hard to attack arms dealer 

yesterday we had like 10v10 arms fight and we wanted to keep attacking but it's almost impossible without an ifrit when people are posted up on all the hill and sniper rocks and on cap buildings and even the cap itself no matter where you push from you will be spotted and rained down upon my a hail of gunfire . 

It might not be needed to attack drug cartel and he'll it's not even really usable for wongs but it would help the attacking side of the fight for arms.

Edited by Sp^ceGod
Payout likes this
39 minutes ago, Parker said:

While it is annoying to attack, I am enjoying the no ifrit being NEEDED to attack. Carry lots of smokes and take the cap over. Maybe the cartels could be reworked with the eden editor to add more cover to push from rather than sprinting in an open field.

Honestly only arms needs more cover for the players attacking that's it, attacking on drug and wongs is fine and there is a even chance for both sides but arms always seems to be almost impossible

Big Bird likes this
30 minutes ago, Sp^ceGod said:

Especially when you have people behind you on every sniper rock and your trying to push to the cap 

Mostly because the cap has no cover, if the cap had more cover I wouldn't be sitting 300m out but there is no point in sitting in a paper house or behind a 2ft tall fence.

I can write another essay and link grid refs and photos but I cba at the moment.

All you need to know is that people fight caps that are easier to defend, but not impossible to attack. For example OG Arms is around a 60%-40% ratio of defending having the advantage, where as church is around a 40%-60% where attackers have the better chance and Meth being 70%-30%.

60%-40% is a good spot to be in hence why most people prefer OG Arms. Not a defensive fort but easy to hold off, however not hard to attack. Church is favoured for the attacking side, but people still fight it because the % ratio is still good.

If the ratio is something like 30-70 no one will fight it because defending it sucks. No matter how easy to attack, as long is there is no defenders, there is no fight. Wongs is a good example of this.

Edited by Haych