The Real Twelve Monkeys

23 minutes ago, It's Ryan said:

LOL I have been on here for 2 years too, I'm in a gang, and you don't pay attention because your sucking that LT boi.  My day was great thanks :) 

Im swedish so my english might not be that good but you sir need to get back in school. Never said that you were NOT in a gang, never ASKED how your day was. Sounds to me that you are a 14 year old kid who can't apply for the APD and is a bit salty over that
200.gif 

I'll talk to you later kid need to go suck some more LT dick brb 200.gif

Edited by Mahdizzle
17 hours ago, Mahdizzle said:

Kid i've spent 2 years on rebel, yes im going for CPL so you will see me with that tag, now tell me what are you doing on asylum huh? sucking dick to get a higher rank in your gang? NOTE i would have said what gang but 1. don't know you 2. don't pay atention to you low tier ppl. Have a nice day respectfull motherfucker. 

Btw thanks for paying atention to my life looks like i have a stalker :frog:

WHen did you become so cocky? You were always a shitter. What gang were you in that made you think you were good shit?

I agree with estellor on this one im tired of this popularity bullshit who cares who someone is or what gangs they have been in i posted these vids to show some of the good times we had in twelve monkeys if you want to say its a dumb video or that its not worth youre time then why are you here commenting about it. other then that build your ego's somewhere else pls.

@Mahdizzle@Iced @explicit @It's Ryan

Let me know if i missed any points

Romulus likes this
7 minutes ago, Estellor said:

WHen did you become so cocky? You were always a shitter. What gang were you in that made you think you were good shit?

1 minute ago, Warrior said:

I agree with estellor on this one im tired of this popularity bullshit who cares who someone is or what gangs they have been in i posted these vids to show some of the good times we had in twelve monkeys if you want to say its a dumb video or that its not worth youre time then why are you here commenting about it. other then that build your ego's somewhere else pls.

Well if someone says im retarded ofc im gonna say some shit back, @Estellor just stop kid.. I could not care less about "popularity" but if the guy does not wanna get into an argument then don't call ppl retarded. And btw both of you just no stop we all know your storys. Im done don't quote me in this bullshit anymore.

23 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Hey man @Warrior we were in innovative together why so mean

Mahdizzle likes this
18 minutes ago, Mahdizzle said:

Well if someone says im retarded ofc im gonna say some shit back, @Estellor just stop kid.. I could not care less about "popularity" but if the guy does not wanna get into an argument then don't call ppl retarded. And btw both of you just no stop we all know your storys. Im done don't quote me in this bullshit anymore.

no