Closed

On 8 August 2016 at 7:58 AM, angel62990 said:

Application Format

In-Game Name: Manu Chao, Pedro Navaja

Timezone: Atlantic Time -4

Hours on Arma 3: 690

Previous Gangs: Latin Kings, Sicarios 

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? AuricNigthmare, Consuela, Bobby Swagger "Ingame"

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? Im a Turf Rat will hold our organizations interests and killing is my will!

UNDER REVIEW Been working away sorry for the late reply 

1 minute ago, mals said:

In-Game Name:

mals

Timezone:

PST

Hours on Arma 3:

http://imgur.com/b1WP0ZJ

(Lots of time spend in Pre-steam Operation Flashpoint. I'm old.)

Previous Gangs: 

Nope

Do You Know Anyone If So Who?

Nope

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent?

One time I ate nothing but cheddar cheese for a whole month. I only stopped, because my roomie said that my farts may actually kill him.

Denied

Polar likes this

Application Format

In-Game Name: Tyrone Anderson

Timezone:PST

Hours on Arma 3: 470 Hours

Previous Gangs: IGB , Recursion

Do You Know Anyone If So Who?No not at this moment.

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? I think I could be a good rodent because rodents are all about sneak attacks. They like to steal things when you at least except them too. I'm very good at being sneaky.

24 minutes ago, coolman6003 said:

Application Format

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? I think I could be a good rodent because rodents are all about sneak attacks. They like to steal things when you at least except them too. I'm very good at being sneaky.

DENIED

In-Game Name:JackH

Timezone:pst

Hours on Arma 3:328

Previous Gangs: Mayhem

Do You Know Anyone If So Who?lladnar cole little airborne

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent?i like to fight at cartels and combat and would love to do cartels with a strong gang

Edited by JackH
7 hours ago, coolman6003 said:

Application Format

1 hour ago, JackH said:

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent?i like to fight at cartels and combat and would love to do cartels with a strong gang

-1 has anger issues, overall giving a bad environment to a gang. PLUS Jack DOES NOT have 3328 hrs. http://prntscr.com/c4p5c1

And he is not 16+ he is 13 or 14. High pitch voice...

Source: I was in Mayham with him

Edited by Snowi
2 hours ago, Snowi said:

-1 has anger issues, overall giving a bad environment to a gang. PLUS Jack DOES NOT have 3328 hrs. http://prntscr.com/c4p5c1

And he is not 16+ he is 13 or 14. High pitch voice...

Source: I was in Mayham with him

1. Get the fuck off my thread.

2. I decide who comes into the gang.

3. If you read his app he put 328 Hours.

4. I know my rules for applying.

.Sean likes this
3 hours ago, JackH said:

DENIED Not Enough Experience

9 hours ago, BananaGoatPC said:

In-Game Name: BananaGoatPC

Timezone: PST

Hours on Arma 3: 865 http://prntscr.com/c4qfus

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? Cole Little, Airborne, House, lladnar

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? Well I like taking cartels I like fighting I like killing cops at bank and well I think the icon looks dope <:3)~

+1 alright guy despite being a sidechat warrior

BananaGoatPC likes this
Just now, william said:

Wish i was offended but coming from someone who is called fucking "house" I am not. Please never quote me ever again, you low tier shit. Thank you!

you seem mad for god knows what reason and also considering you've never fought me in game but i've fought you're shit tier TM remake you shouldnt say shit. You have nothing to say but make fun of my name lmfao. Also one more thing all ya do is shit talk on other recruitment threads or montages so simmer down there pal

Just now, House. said:

you seem mad for god knows what reason and also considering you've never fought me in game but i've fought you're shit tier TM remake you shouldnt say shit. You have nothing to say but make fun of my name lmfao. Also one more thing all ya do is shit talk on other recruitment threads or montages so simmer down there pal

1. Im not your "pal", don't call me that.

2. You probably fought 1 or 2 people in TM no one played.

3. Ur just retarded

3 minutes ago, william said:

1. Im not your "pal", don't call me that.

2. You probably fought 1 or 2 people in TM no one played.

3. Ur just retarded

oh yes all your points are completely valid dude, if you have nothing nice to say dont say it. All i've ever seen you do on here is spread negative vibes or give your opinion when nobody wants to hear it. btw your gangs just as aids as you are in-game anyways im not gonna. cause forum drama with an attention whoring washed up player so byeee :P

Just now, House. said:

oh yes all your points are completely valid dude, if you have nothing nice to say dont say it. All i've ever seen you do on here is spread negative vibes or give your opinion when nobody wants to hear it. btw your gangs just as aids as you are in-game anyways im not gonna. cause forum drama with an attention whoring washed up player so byeee :P

My gang is aids? YOUR GANG NAME IS THE FUCKING RODENTS HOW MUCH WORSE CAN TM BE?

On 8/12/2016 at 0:08 AM, Monkeysz said:

1. Get the fuck off my thread.

2. I decide who comes into the gang.

3. If you read his app he put 328 Hours.

4. I know my rules for applying.

bro you left rodents so just gtfo. and dont talk shit to someone who rekt your ass. you denied jack anyways so stop trying to create more beef, you always have problems with everyone. so pls stfu

Just now, Snowi said:

bro you left rodents so just gtfo. and dont talk shit to someone who rekt your ass. you denied jack anyways so stop trying to create more beef, you always have problems with everyone. so pls stfu

Yo Dude I may not be in The Rodents but lets get a few things straight and why you telling me to get off a thread I created and kinda still run for them?

1. I left on good terms I told 2/3 Current leaders and a number of members the decision wasnt made in a day actually over 2 weeks

2. When have you ever rekt me.

3.I dont Create beef unless its a sandwich.

4.I have little problems with anyone I only dislike a few people.

5. How often do I talk shit Im normally the one telling them to stop

6. Get the hell off my thread and stop filling it with some stupid shit.

.Sean likes this
13 minutes ago, Snowi said:

Is this thread titledmayhem drama thread? We had problems with you guys because of the amount of cancer your group was giving off to the whole server seriously... who the fuck is actually gonna pay for my chemo, get the fuck off the rodents thread. Im honestly so done with the aids that is server 2 and the actual cancer some people on the forums give off.  lay off of monkeysz You didnt know him like us first off second off hes from the uk and most of our guys are from Cali or New York so thats a 5-8  hour difference, could you imagine trying to control a gang. the second you wake up in the morning to the second you put your thick autistic head. down? Didn't think so get the fuck off. this thread if you have nothing nice to say. 

Edited by House.
On 8/12/2016 at 3:57 AM, BananaGoatPC said:

In-Game Name: BananaGoatPC

Timezone: PST

Hours on Arma 3: 865 http://prntscr.com/c4qfus

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? Cole Little, Airborne, House, lladnar

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? Well I like taking cartels I like fighting I like killing cops at bank and well I think the icon looks dope <:3)~

DENIED