Closed

This is a repost, but I hope under new leadership I may recieve a additional chance in being accepted into Rodents. I'm not home now but I will return late on August 17th.

In-Game Name: Maric the Saxophone Guy

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time 

Hours on Arma 3: 803 hours

Hours on Asylum: 750 hours

Money in Asylum: $950,000

Previous Gangs: Mayhem, Spectrum, Wolfs, Retribution, Bolsheviks, The Continental Army, The Brotherhood, etc.

Do You Know Anyone If So Who?Mr.Orange, llandar, Mr.Purple, 2good2lose, Cassettes, etc.

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? The thing that makes me a rodent is I am one to not play by honor or fairness. I like to take every advantage I can get. I like to fight gang wars, and nothing makes me more happy then to see myself and others get a higher war rating. I also have experience with fighting cartels robbing the bank of altis, and doing prison breaks, but I need to work out my callouts for certain cartels. As well, if your in a tight situation I am willing to come and help out, even if I know it's a suicide mission.

7 hours ago, Maric said:

This is a repost, but I hope under new leadership I may recieve a additional chance in being accepted into Rodents. I'm not home now but I will return late on August 17th.

Previous Gangs: Mayhem, Spectrum, Wolfs, Retribution, Bolsheviks, The Continental Army, The Brotherhood, etc.

Do You Know Anyone If So Who?Mr.Orange, llandar, Mr.Purple, 2good2lose, Cassettes, etc.

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? The thing that makes me a rodent is I am one to not play by honor or fairness. I like to take every advantage I can get. I like to fight gang wars, and nothing makes me more happy then to see myself and others get a higher war rating. I also have experience with fighting cartels robbing the bank of altis, and doing prison breaks, but I need to work out my callouts for certain cartels. As well, if your in a tight situation I am willing to come and help out, even if I know it's a suicide mission.

DENIED  As of right now the gang we are looking for people with more experience in Asylum, we appreciate it for applying for the gang and we wish you luck in finding a new one

11 hours ago, Maric said:

-1 he will not fight in missions that will get him killed, especially suicide missions. not experienced in gun fights, but is somewhat experienced in a gang community

this is not a troll post btw

IM GONNA SAY THIS RIGHT NOW FOR EVERY SINGLE MAYHEM MEMBER, THIS THREAD IS FOR RECRUITMENT NOT TO RECRUIT YOU GUYS, ONLY EXPERIENCED PLAYERS. SO STOP BEING SO FUCKING CHILDISH AND LEAVE THE THREAD, YOU ARE IRRELEVANT NO NEED TO +1 OR -1 ANYBODY, THANK YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY

2 hours ago, House. said:

IM GONNA SAY THIS RIGHT NOW FOR EVERY SINGLE MAYHEM MEMBER, THIS THREAD IS FOR RECRUITMENT NOT TO RECRUIT YOU GUYS, ONLY EXPERIENCED PLAYERS. SO STOP BEING SO FUCKING CHILDISH AND LEAVE THE THREAD, YOU ARE IRRELEVANT NO NEED TO +1 OR -1 ANYBODY, THANK YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY

+1

.Sean likes this
4 hours ago, House. said:

-1 House thinks he is a higher-up. bitch stfu. i rather give respect to the leaders... this bitch thinks he has authority. HA