Closed

In-Game Name: Polar

Timezone:EST

Hours on Arma 3: 800 hours about 750 on asylum

Previous Gangs: Corleone Family, Charged

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? Monkeys, Aaron, RoleyPoley, etc...

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? I want to be a Rodent so I can have a great time and having gang wars and be able to help the gang out as much as possible

32 minutes ago, Polar said:

In-Game Name: Polar

Timezone:EST

Hours on Arma 3: 800 hours about 750 on asylum

Previous Gangs: Corleone Family, Charged

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? Monkeys, Aaron, RoleyPoley, etc...

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? I want to be a Rodent so I can have a great time and having gang wars and be able to help the gang out as much as possible

ACCEPTED

Prime G 787 likes this

In-Game Name: aayus

Timezone: Eastern 

Hours on Arma 3: Its  Less!! 

Previous Gangs: Rogue territory, succ

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? Aaron , maybe others 

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? i wanna be a rodent because i want to get all  cartels 24/7 , have some fun and chill time , pop other shit gangs, help win wars. especially reck instinct 

Prime G 787 likes this
1 minute ago, Ezi13 said:

In-Game Name: aayus

Timezone: Eastern 

Hours on Arma 3: Its  Less!! 

Previous Gangs: Rogue territory, succ

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? Aaron , maybe others 

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? i wanna be a rodent because i want to get all  cartels 24/7 , have some fun and chill time , pop other shit gangs, help win wars. especially reck instinct 

ACCEPTED, Teamspeak will be Private Messaged

Prime G 787 likes this

In-Game Name: Jones586

Timezone: Central

Hours on Arma 3: 1373 hours

Previous Gangs: Rapture in server 4

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? No, ran into RoleyPoleyBoley(sp?) and learned of the gang from him.

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? I like working in teams and playing solo is not going well for me.  I like people who use teamspeak and players who don't hack or be major trolls on the server.  I didn't get that vibe from the two Rodent members I spoke with.

15 minutes ago, Jones586 said:

In-Game Name: Jones586

Timezone: Central

Hours on Arma 3: 1373 hours

Previous Gangs: Rapture in server 4

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? No, ran into RoleyPoleyBoley(sp?) and learned of the gang from him.

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? I like working in teams and playing solo is not going well for me.  I like people who use teamspeak and players who don't hack or be major trolls on the server.  I didn't get that vibe from the two Rodent members I spoke with.

In-Game Name: Rapture | ChristmasTree

Timezone: Pacific

Hours on Arma 3: 349

Previous Gangs: Rapture in server 4

Do you know anyone if so who? Jones586

What makes you think you're a Rodent? I encourage team play and communication and don't like RDM'ers and I can tell if Jones is in it, it would be a good fit for me too. i enjoy working together so i know i have someone watching my back as i watch theirs which is why i play in groups

29 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

In-Game Name: Rapture | ChristmasTree

Timezone: Pacific

Hours on Arma 3: 349

Previous Gangs: Rapture in server 4

Do you know anyone if so who? Jones586

What makes you think you're a Rodent? I encourage team play and communication and don't like RDM'ers and I can tell if Jones is in it, it would be a good fit for me too. i enjoy working together so i know i have someone watching my back as i watch theirs which is why i play in groups

In-Game Name: Ziotex

Timezone: PST

Hours on Arma 3: 303

Previous Gangs: Ace Of Spades(1 day gang and they quit smh)

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? No one

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? I think I'm a rodent because I like going out killing people just like you guys because i see it in the chat all the time and doing a lot of jobs with the team.

5 minutes ago, Ziotex said:

In-Game Name: Ziotex

Timezone: PST

Hours on Arma 3: 303

Previous Gangs: Ace Of Spades(1 day gang and they quit smh)

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? I think I'm a rodent because I like going out killing people just like you guys because i see it in the chat all the time and doing a lot of jobs with the team.

Denied Not Enough Experience

Good Luck Finding A New Gang

In-Game Name: Cole Little

Timezone: EST

Hours on Arma 3: 2k

Previous Gangs: N/A

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? Hello my name is Cole Little. I am interested in joining the Rodents because I saw how skilled you guys were during a prison break. By no means do I think I am a Rodent but I know that I do acquire a decent amount of skills. One of the many skills that I think is important is my RP. I know how to role play very good as I used to play hardcore rp. Another skill that I have is being a decent shot. I do play a lot of BR and KOTH and like to practice my aim there but I know that I am not terrible at shooting. Communication is another important skill that I have. For example if we are taking over a cartel area I am not just going to randomly yell out something dumb. I will talk normal and say if I see an enemy and where exactly his position is. These are some skills that I have and I think that these are very important when you are grouped up or in a gang. I hope that I can join this gang as it seems like it would be very fun and I may also learn new things. Thank you!

Polar likes this

In-Game Name: lladnar

Timezone: est standard time

Hours on Arma 3: 500

Previous Gangs: Mayhem

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? monkeyz, aaron_br32, polar is bae

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? bc ima cheeky rat

Edited by lladnar

In-Game Name: Gh0st1y Alpha

Hours on Arma 3: around 1300

Previous Gangs: Dark Horse Military (S5), Recursion (S4), IRA (S2), Exiled Army of Tanoa (S5)

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? House, for about 2 years now, Airborne, (talked a few times while he was getting votes in kavala and while house was talking to him there aswell)  and done Vermin Runs with some of the guys in Vyper a few weeks back and had some fun with that

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? I love cartels and territory fights and have decent knowledge of cartels and TacComms and actually doing gang stuff and House said it was a great gang with some really cool and chill people so I wanted to try it out, My gangs im in keeps falling apart and really want some stability and to feel a part of something during my stay here on Asylum

In-Game Name: Austin

Timezone: Central

Hours on Arma 3: 1021

Previous Gangs: I just have ran independent with friends

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? Seen of a few of you

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? I love stealing, killing, robbing and anything that would make you a great gang member haha. I have played on asylum since early stages so I have a good sense of what is going on. I'm familiar with roleplay and like to do things that way rather than just killing people for the mere pleasure. Me and my friends usually run cocaine and rob people mostly so i'm accustom to crime. I think I would be a viable member for your gang. Although I do not have much gang experience i'm very willing to learn and excited to. I'm also very willing to work with others and would enjoy making friends within the gang.

Edited by TheStubster
8 hours ago, Cole Little said:

In-Game Name: Cole Little

Hours on Arma 3: 2k

Previous Gangs: N/A

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? Hello my name is Cole Little. I am interested in joining the Rodents because I saw how skilled you guys were during a prison break. By no means do I think I am a Rodent but I know that I do acquire a decent amount of skills. One of the many skills that I think is important is my RP. I know how to role play very good as I used to play hardcore rp. Another skill that I have is being a decent shot. I do play a lot of BR and KOTH and like to practice my aim there but I know that I am not terrible at shooting. Communication is another important skill that I have. For example if we are taking over a cartel area I am not just going to randomly yell out something dumb. I will talk normal and say if I see an enemy and where exactly his position is. These are some skills that I have and I think that these are very important when you are grouped up or in a gang. I hope that I can join this gang as it seems like it would be very fun and I may also learn new things. Thank you!

2 hours ago, lladnar said:

In-Game Name: lladnar

Timezone: est standard time

Previous Gangs: Mayhem

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? monkeyz, aaron_br32, polar is bae

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? bc ima cheeky rat

Edited by Monkeysz
27 minutes ago, John O'Reilly said:

Previous Gangs: Dark Horse Military (S5), Recursion (S4), IRA (S2), Exiled Army of Tanoa (S5)

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? House, for about 2 years now, Airborne, (talked a few times while he was getting votes in kavala and while house was talking to him there aswell)  and done Vermin Runs with some of the guys in Vyper a few weeks back and had some fun with that

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? I love cartels and territory fights and have decent knowledge of carels and TacComms and actually doing gang stuff and House said it was a great gang with some really cool and chill people so I wanted to try it out, My gangs im in keeps falling apart and really want some stability and to feel a part of something during my stay here on Asylum

7 minutes ago, TheStubster said:

In-Game Name: Austin

Timezone: Central

Hours on Arma 3: 1021

Previous Gangs: I just have ran independent with friends

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? Seen of a few of you

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? I love stealing, killing, robbing and anything that would make you a great gang member haha. I have played on asylum since early stages so I have a good sense of what is going on. I'm familiar with roleplay and like to do things that way rather than just killing people for the mere pleasure. Me and my friends usually run cocaine and rob people mostly so i'm accustom to crime. I think I would be a viable member for your gang. Although I do not have much gang experience i'm very willing to learn and excited to. I'm also very willing to work with others and would enjoy making friends within the gang.

In-Game Name: .ice

Hours on Arma 3: 1200 https://gyazo.com/7da00f8913174e68b2b80c811fa16ecf

Previous Gangs: Anonymous

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? No not really, but open to making new friends

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? Well i have been on asylum for a long while i decided that maybe it was time that i joined an active gang. I have experience in Bank robberys, Prison breaks, cartels at all of the locations. I do consider myself to be very good at combat and roleplay. Thanks for considering.

P.S. Don't mind my fresh profile it wont let me in to my other one.

Edited by Lil Kodak
Polar likes this
5 hours ago, Lil Kodak said:

In-Game Name: .ice

Hours on Arma 3: 1200 https://gyazo.com/7da00f8913174e68b2b80c811fa16ecf

Previous Gangs: Anonymous

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? No not really, but open to making new friends

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? Well i have been on asylum for a long while i decided that maybe it was time that i joined an active gang. I have experience in Bank robberys, Prison breaks, cartels at all of the locations. I do consider myself to be very good at combat and roleplay. Thanks for considering.

P.S. Don't mind my fresh profile it wont let me in to my other one.

XOAYWqA.gif

11 hours ago, John O'Reilly said:

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? I love cartels and territory fights and have decent knowledge of cartels and TacComms and actually doing gang stuff and House said it was a great gang with some really cool and chill people so I wanted to try it out, My gangs im in keeps falling apart and really want some stability and to feel a part of something during my stay here on Asylum

+1 A1 Memer

48 minutes ago, cgxkillzz said:

In-Game Name: cG_x_KiLLZz

Previous Gangs: Mayhem, WGS, Lucky 13, Exiled Hunters

Do You Know Anyone If So Who? Airborne (my baby daddy), Polar, and lladnar my side hoe

What Makes You Think Your A Rodent? I like cheese and mice like cheese me=rodent tbh

-1 ultra toxic

Bobby Swagger likes this