Yet again another ddos...

Jamal

Can we stop letting these servers get knocked offline?

This is the 4th or 5th time in 24 hours server 5 has been knocked offline.

Not to mention server 5 was left alone for 17 hours without a restart, and in that time frame it was perfectly fine, But as soon as it goes for a restart it gets knocked offline.

Not to mention this shit wasn't this bad prior to headless client being pushed to the servers.

It is very annoying, more annoying than people like myself making these types of posts about how annoying it is.

Please fix. 

:frog:

Feenix likes this

headless client? 

NO, two individuals were banned permanently for DDOs certain members and in retaliation, they have turned it towards the servers and TS for about the past 3 months.

They will eventually grow up and realize that they are only hurting there own bank accounts and noting more.

3 hours ago, Dork said:

headless client? 

NO, two individuals were banned permanently for DDOs certain members and in retaliation, they have turned it towards the servers and TS for about the past 3 months.

They will eventually grow up and realize that they are only hurting there own bank accounts and noting more.

unless they bought a lifetime membership from one of  the many sites that let you buy that option.

38 minutes ago, Dork said:

headless client? 

NO, two individuals were banned permanently for DDOs certain members and in retaliation,ONE OF THEM HAS turned it towards the servers and TS for about the past 3 months.

And it aint SFB

Dork likes this
Just now, Pentax said:

Now that you said it, I think it was either @Feenix or you. But I think it was you Scott, jinxing that S5 was the only server not being ddosed like a week ago.

Oh that wasn't me. DAMMIT FEENIX

Although I have spent like 8 hours the past 2 days bounty hunting and the servers have yet to go down

Maybe cause I haven't got any big bounties....

Or cause its 4 am and theres 30 people on

The world may never know

Edited by Scott
2 minutes ago, Scott said:

Oh that wasn't me. DAMMIT FEENIX

Although I have spent like 8 hours the past 2 days bounty hunting and the servers have yet to go down

Maybe cause I haven't got any big bounties....

Or cause its 4 am and theres 30 people on

The world may never know

Probably cause it's 4 am and the shitters (12 year old's that are using mommy's credit card to buy a booter and hit asylum's ip's) are asleep.

Scott likes this