✝ Priest Recruiting [Server 4] ✝

Priest ✝

Priest is a fun and friendly gang where everyone tries to get along. We usually just mess around and have fun doing various different things with each other. We currently do a lot of alcohol runs for money and after that just mess around until its aged. Priest is a different type of gang. We aren't like Recursion (you pranking me bro? @Stratego) where we give points and take everything super serious. (Kappa) We are just a group of people that like to mess around and have fun. If you would like to join us and have some fun apply below!

Note: As I said we are a gang that likes to have fun with each other but we are also a gang that has trust among each other. That being said each new member will go through Ordination (process of becoming a priest) and will be promoted to a member if he is a good fit and can be trusted.

Requirments

1. Must be willing to change name so Father is at the front.

2. Teamspeak 3.

3. 200+ Hours on Arma 3.

4. Enough money to support yourself.

5. Atleast 15 years or older.

Current Leadership:

Gang Leaders: Father Frost, Father Dan, Father Logic

Current Members:

Father Kenny, Father Jswizzy, Father Trey, Father Mitch

Current Ordinands:

Please copy and paste this format into your replies.

In-Game Name:

Hours played on Arma 3 (screenshot):

Approximate hours played on Asylum:

Do you have enough money to support yourself? 

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why?

Current/Past Gangs:

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak?

Thanks ATF for this layout 

Edited by Frrossst
1 minute ago, King said:

Maybe you have heard of the players Storm and Emanualmitrone?

Retribution didnt beat them at a single cartel when I was in recursion so whoever told you that is a liar, or I wasnt there for that part, From what I do remember though is St0rm talking a bunch of shit and getting wiped at every cartel they told us to fight, the rest of the day all they did was Ghost Cap when we were doing banks feds or prisons then when we were done and showed up they bounced, anyways I was just throwing my two cents in about Priest  not looking to start a fight if you really personally have a problem with me Pm me if you Personally have a problem with @Stratego Message him, let this guy recruit and if you can clean the thread up @Subaru that would be awesome.

15 hours ago, House. said:

Retribution didnt beat them at a single cartel when I was in recursion so whoever told you that is a liar, or I wasnt there for that part, From what I do remember though is St0rm talking a bunch of shit and getting wiped at every cartel they told us to fight, the rest of the day all they did was Ghost Cap when we were doing banks feds or prisons then when we were done and showed up they bounced, anyways I was just throwing my two cents in about Priest  not looking to start a fight if you really personally have a problem with me Pm me if you Personally have a problem with @Stratego Message him, let this guy recruit and if you can clean the thread up @Subaru that would be awesome.

Yes please @Subaru after this noob @House. spammed it 6 times.

Edited by Frrossst
1 hour ago, King said:

Retribution was no longer a thing when this happened so don't post your autism and stop acting professional plus Emanual was never in Retribution.  And maybe you weren't there when your pooper gang got 2v8 wiped.

Not gonna argue with ya on a recruitment post, Bring it to the PM's