Possible Purge?

A great event I think would be interesting is a Purge. The purge would basically be all out warfare with no RDM rules or Cops. I don't know how long it should be though. The purge could be scheduled or there could be many warnings leading up to the purge so that people can finish any money making they're doing. As well, it would be cool if the devs could maybe make the purge announcement file play in-game. If you have any suggestions to make this a possibility or possibly more balanced, then feel free to comment.

Purge Announcement: 

Vixen likes this
Just now, Kettles said:

Wow, Paratus should implement this into Identity.

It could be an event that would take place once a year, like the film, when everyone could just kill each other without consequence.

All televisions and radios would broadcast this message and the citizens would have to prepare for a night of chaos.

Exactly

Used to happen everyother day on different servers in Kavala and it was fun as hell. You would even get your bounty eliminated at the end of it. I believe Smirnoff just got to many complaints after the events and he just stopped doing it because it just caused a hassle. I wouldn't mind seeing it again.

Eli and Kmac like this
52 minutes ago, Agent X said:

Used to happen everyother day on different servers in Kavala and it was fun as hell. You would even get your bounty eliminated at the end of it. I believe Smirnoff just got to many complaints after the events and he just stopped doing it because it just caused a hassle. I wouldn't mind seeing it again.

I really loved his Halloween event, where the civilians spawned with zubr's and the police officers were ghosts. 

Just now, ✪ Eli said:

I really loved his Halloween event, where the civilians spawned with zubr's and the police officers were ghosts. 

that was fucking awesome, back when i didnt have a gang, i had a house next to the road to hospital, i filled my house with the equipment, and got to shoot cops!, but i went trick or treating during the event i think

Eli likes this