Welcome back Sergeant Pooker

22 minutes ago, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

Yes but cops get shot at far more often, especially when patrolling a city. And even when I get revived, I lose my coveralls + ammo unlike others. 

Thats because you unlocked the csat ghillie on civ and not actually pilot coveralls, shouldn't have them in the first place, another bug APD members are yet to report.

3 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

Thats because you unlocked the csat ghillie on civ and not actually pilot coveralls, shouldn't have them in the first place, another bug APD members are yet to report.

I'm pretty sure I've unlocked both with two different keys. Others I know have unlocked csat ghille and have access to coveralls and don't have that bug. If it's not meant to be this way, it should have been sorted out long ago.

Anyway, this thread isn't about my coveralls so to the OP: That was a pretty fantastic launch.

Edited by Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz
56 minutes ago, C0NN0R said:

yet how much does it cost for cops?

Spawn with a free 5.56 and an ACO/Tac vest or pay $7,000 for a MX Arco 2 flashbangs pilot coveralls and a tac vest, compare that with the 20k+ rebel loadouts due to turf discounts not working and the trouble of gearing at rebel due to campers, zerg + down one, seize gun using the excuse that rebel gear got cheaper, at the time they said rebel gear got cheaper they only had to pay for their gun when using the re-gear up option, 2k for a full cop loadout at that time.

Mate likes this