[FSA] - Free Syrian Army [OPEN]

Alec-I

In game name: Pwnsome

Location/Timezone: Texas CST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/bac310dadbd2e01bb0b6c6a6d7c66e02
Asylum hours: 300+
Previous gangs:
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes, except for Wong's Triad.
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join to cure the corruption that is the APD and make the world a better place.
What can you bring to the FSA?: Sniper Elite Skills, Humor and a positive attitude
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? No

On 4/8/2016 at 8:22 PM, Rolix said:

Location/Timezone: Latvia, Riga. GMT +2. (But im used to be playing my the American time)
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):1375h+ (have 2 acc)
Asylum hours:~500h give or take.
Previous gangs:Insidious, Carnage(aka: rebuilt Insidious)
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes.
Why do you want to join us?: I have heard a lot about your gang. Seen a lot of action from your side, and see a lot of the same qualitys i liked in my previous gangs. I am active and always ready to jump into action and help my gang members and i think thats something you are looking for in a gang member. As well i wish to restart playing on AsylumLife and i would really enjoy playing with like minded people.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I am a good long range marksman, i follow tactics and dont question orders given from higher ups. I have spent a deacent time on Asylum and most of my other time on mods like Exile. So im good at PVP. At least i have been told that by people who i think play better then me..
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Unfourtenetly no, unless some of the people who i have played with have changed their names.

arma3time.jpg

2 minutes ago, Pwnsomemcdk said:

In game name: Pwnsome

Location/Timezone: Texas CST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/bac310dadbd2e01bb0b6c6a6d7c66e02
Asylum hours: 300+
Previous gangs:
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes, except for Wong's Triad.
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join to cure the corruption that is the APD and make the world a better place.
What can you bring to the FSA?: Sniper Elite Skills, Humor and a positive attitude
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? No

Denied.

On 4/11/2016 at 1:08 AM, TwinCities said:

Will try again...

In game name: Mike Santamaria/TwinCities 

Location/Timezone: México / CST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):

Asylum hours: 95% the other  5% is koth trying to improve
Previous gangs: Defiance
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Not sure. Haven't been in a gang that fights too much Cartels, but I can learn quick
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join a Gang that is active and that doesn't leaves anyone behind. That likes to fight and that makes friends and not just a team
What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring money, vehicles without bit ching of losing them, a decent flying/landing skills (working on my hot drops precise landings) and a decent shoot and quick peek.
Do you know any current member who can vouch for you? I know some of them but not sure if they know me or of they are willing to vouch for me. 

Screenshot_2016-04-10-23-59-48.png

9 hours ago, Duke Perkins said:

In game name: (Cop: Duke Perkins) (Civ: <Name Still In Progress>)

Location/Timezone: Sweden UTC+01:00
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):  https://gyazo.com/efcb0978b9c0d07a831c422d8a9834f0
Asylum hours: All Of It ( Within The Screenshot )
Previous gangs: Bad Company, Kavala Resistance, Valorius. (more i cannot Recall)
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: I've been in some fights. i would love to learn even more, my motto is you do not possess all knowledge, but your pretty damn close.
Why do you want to join us?: I've seen an old friend coming back and is in the FSA. As well as i've fought you in the past and its really nice to see you back. I wish to join because i'm looking for a serious and fun gang to be in.
What can you bring to the FSA?: Hopefully a lot of laughs. Loyalty is a given, and be a decoy for other mates to get out if needed.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? good question i believe many knows of me. but i would say  Aneezah (Jessie) do not know her ingame name by heart.

I've pm'd both of you regarding your apps.

10 hours ago, Duke Perkins said:

In game name: (Cop: Duke Perkins) (Civ: <Name Still In Progress>)

Location/Timezone: Sweden UTC+01:00
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):  https://gyazo.com/efcb0978b9c0d07a831c422d8a9834f0
Asylum hours: All Of It ( Within The Screenshot )
Previous gangs: Bad Company, Kavala Resistance, Valorius. (more i cannot Recall)
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: I've been in some fights. i would love to learn even more, my motto is you do not possess all knowledge, but your pretty damn close.
Why do you want to join us?: I've seen an old friend coming back and is in the FSA. As well as i've fought you in the past and its really nice to see you back. I wish to join because i'm looking for a serious and fun gang to be in.
What can you bring to the FSA?: Hopefully a lot of laughs. Loyalty is a given, and be a decoy for other mates to get out if needed.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? good question i believe many knows of me. but i would say  Aneezah (Jessie) do not know her ingame name by heart.

+1 love this guy, really fun to play with, good shot, and can actually drive a car (kinda) lol 

Distinct and Ameer Waseem like this

Location/Timezone: Ohio, EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):  https://gyazo.com/f5c023855171a2026f7dd852c77dbd70
Asylum hours: Probably 1500 out of the 1800
Previous gangs: #Rekt, Suicide Squad

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: 

I've had hundreds of hours of experience with Cartels and plenty of experience combating rebels as a Corporal in the APD. 

Why do you want to join us?:

I'm looking to start establishing or growing a current gang presence on Server #6 where the population is still growing. I only play on the Australian server now and I'd like to help other members of FSA join me in making the island of Australia belong to FSA. 

What can you bring to the FSA?:

A lot of people are turned off by Server 6 because you have to start over. I already own a house, a large array of vehicles, and have $300k+. I have a large amount of experience with this new map and I would be willing to help new FSA members with cash and other needs so that they can feel comfortable when transitioning over. I'm a good helicopter pilot, a straight shooter, and have a large amount of knowledge when it comes to combat tactics. More importantly, I'm a laid back player that enjoys playing the game and causing mischief on the server when we aren't capping cartels. 

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Negative. 

1 hour ago, JumJum said:

I've had hundreds of hours of experience with Cartels and plenty of experience combating rebels as a Corporal in the APD. 

I'm looking to start establishing or growing a current gang presence on Server #6 where the population is still growing. I only play on the Australian server now and I'd like to help other members of FSA join me in making the island of Australia belong to FSA. 

A lot of people are turned off by Server 6 because you have to start over. I already own a house, a large array of vehicles, and have $300k+. I have a large amount of experience with this new map and I would be willing to help new FSA members with cash and other needs so that they can feel comfortable when transitioning over. I'm a good helicopter pilot, a straight shooter, and have a large amount of knowledge when it comes to combat tactics. More importantly, I'm a laid back player that enjoys playing the game and causing mischief on the server when we aren't capping cartels. 

What was your name in Rekt/Suicide Squad?

16 minutes ago, vazybot said:

What was your name in Rekt/Suicide Squad?

JumJum. I was invited into Rekt by Galahad, Airman, and Jessie. Then Rekt merged into Suicide Squad later when Hoppy was running it. I still hang out with most of the Rekt guys but the bulk of them have moved on from Arma and only hop on to play with me on server 6 here and there.

Edited by JumJum

In game name: Mujahadeem Hussain

Location/Timezone: idfk central canada?
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/d1fe4fdd895760264956e78006586a4b
Asylum hours: A good ammount
Previous gangs: synergy
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes
Why do you want to join us?: Alluh Akbar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What can you bring to the FSA?: Lots of explosives and the wish to use them
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you?: no

Alluh Akbar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alluh Akbar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alluh Akbar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alluh Akbar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

10 hours ago, JumJum said:

Accepted for interview pm'd you the ts

In game name:Luddwi

Location/Timezone:Eastern
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/380b2d44d02f355d71afca3deabb55e1
Asylum hours:1000+
Previous gangs:Retribution
Why do you want to join us?:I want to be cool like you guys.
What can you bring to the FSA?: A active experienced member
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? YankingDeez

On ‎13‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 11:55 AM, MujahadeemHussain said:
47 minutes ago, luddwi said:

In game name:Luddwi

Location/Timezone:Eastern
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/380b2d44d02f355d71afca3deabb55e1
Asylum hours:1000+
Previous gangs:Retribution
Why do you want to join us?:I want to be cool like you guys.
What can you bring to the FSA?: A active experienced member
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? YankingDeez

Accepted for interview pm'd you ts. Failed interview process denied

Edited by Alshiq Fatarra

Jacknelli's FSA Application

In game name: Jacknelli

Location/Timezone: UTC - 5:00

Arma 3 hours: 2100+ http://imgur.com/dUOKYBX

Asylum hours: ~1200

Previous gangs:

none on asylum

yes with all. I have mostly just been playing solo in my time on altis but I have gained experience with all of the cartels and everything to do with this server.

I have been doing everything solo for a while now and I want to join a gang to put my abilities and experience to better use.

I am most specialized in long rang combat as a sniper and marksman but I have plenty experience with every playstyle. I am a very tactical person when it comes to plans of attack and I keep all of my tac comms as short and to the point as possible to get my teammates the information quickly as possible. I am a very active player who always follows the rules and I am easily able to support myself financially. I have a great knowledge of arma 3 and altis life asylum in regards to federal reserves, prison breaks, cartels, and the mechanics of the server as a whole. my main goal is always team oriented and I'm happy to sacrifice myself if it means furthering the goal of my team. last but not least I know how to handle myself in any situation and I am a very mature player. I don't stress over dumb shit or get pissed off easily. I hope to be an addition to this gang soon.

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you?:

I do not at the moment.

thank you for reviewing my application.

In game name: Nate Long

Location/Timezone: US ; Est
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/84706c30e7264f0a4acfb63070f0e076
Asylum hours: 800+
Previous gangs: Retribution, Continental Army, Enclave 
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes I do. I fought at many of the cartels and know the landscape, sometimes I walk my pet goat near them.
Why do you want to join us?: Well, I heard FSA likes goats and I am a goat lover, I actually have a goat in my backyard chilling in some hay currently. I feed it barley. Also, you guys are very experienced in taking care of goats.
What can you bring to the FSA?: Good techniques with goats and my great driving, i have a good shot, RCO pow pow. I am a chill person and have great tac comms. Ill bring another great player to the Free Syrian Army! 
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Some maybe but I dont know.

2 hours ago, Jacknelli said:

Jacknelli's FSA Application

In game name: Jacknelli

Location/Timezone: UTC - 5:00

Arma 3 hours: 2100+ http://imgur.com/dUOKYBX

Asylum hours: ~1200

Previous gangs:

none on asylum

yes with all. I have mostly just been playing solo in my time on altis but I have gained experience with all of the cartels and everything to do with this server.

I have been doing everything solo for a while now and I want to join a gang to put my abilities and experience to better use.

I am most specialized in long rang combat as a sniper and marksman but I have plenty experience with every playstyle. I am a very tactical person when it comes to plans of attack and I keep all of my tac comms as short and to the point as possible to get my teammates the information quickly as possible. I am a very active player who always follows the rules and I am easily able to support myself financially. I have a great knowledge of arma 3 and altis life asylum in regards to federal reserves, prison breaks, cartels, and the mechanics of the server as a whole. my main goal is always team oriented and I'm happy to sacrifice myself if it means furthering the goal of my team. last but not least I know how to handle myself in any situation and I am a very mature player. I don't stress over dumb shit or get pissed off easily. I hope to be an addition to this gang soon.

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you?:

I do not at the moment.

thank you for reviewing my application.

if i may ask, what have you been playing to get 2k hours if only 1200 are on asylum. as in did you come from another life server? or something else?

3 hours ago, EixunA said:

I never applied to this gang brah just stating you guys are fake and gay ;)

Ill take it that you aren't good with english.

So P-L-E-A-S-E

L-E-A-V-E

T-H-E

F-O-R-U-M

P-A-G-E

Y-O-U

H-A-V-E

B-E-E-N

D-E-N-I-E-D,

T-Y

لقد حرموا شكرا

Вие сте бил отказан благодаря ви

Du har nekats tack

Je hebt geweigerd dank u

你已被拒絕謝謝

あなたが拒否されたあなたに感謝

Σας έχουν αρνηθεί να σας ευχαριστήσω

Sie wurden verleugnetet danken
Edited by aviondark
Tiger likes this
1 hour ago, Nate Long said:

In game name: Nate Long

Location/Timezone: US ; Est
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/84706c30e7264f0a4acfb63070f0e076
Asylum hours: 800+
Previous gangs: Retribution, Continental Army, Enclave 
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes I do. I fought at many of the cartels and know the landscape, sometimes I walk my pet goat near them.
Why do you want to join us?: Well, I heard FSA likes goats and I am a goat lover, I actually have a goat in my backyard chilling in some hay currently. I feed it barley. Also, you guys are very experienced in taking care of goats.
What can you bring to the FSA?: Good techniques with goats and my great driving, i have a good shot, RCO pow pow. I am a chill person and have great tac comms. Ill bring another great player to the Free Syrian Army! 
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Some maybe but I dont know.

denied, thank you for your interest 

1 hour ago, Deadly said:

if i may ask, what have you been playing to get 2k hours if only 1200 are on asylum. as in did you come from another life server? or something else?

yes I have played on other altis life, wasteland, exile, king of the hill and such servers. In the more recent past I have focused on asylum life and have since gotten 1200 hours. Many of the 2000+ hours are spent on wasteland as I enjoy the tactical elementsof the combat and being in combat in general.

Edited by Jacknelli
Distinct likes this

In game name: Apci/Jamil

Location/Timezone: gmt+2
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): http://imgur.com/Fns6DzW ; +300~ on alt
Asylum hours: 400~
Previous gangs: the brotherhood(old one 2014) then i moved on with SovieT and we've played on other communities,insurgents
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  I do know callouts and tactics, but I believe i definetly need more to improve
Why do you want to join us?: FSA is ooold gang that i remember from back i the day, and I just came back from long break . I've played with INS to remember and get experience but they theyre taking a break n stuff. But i want to fight cartels 24/7 and improve every single day.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I do have lots of arma experience, not particulary asylum one tho, i exceed at cqc combat and mrap driving, and i believe i have pretty stable bank account
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Definetly not

Note: Failure to follow the correct format and lying on your app will result in you being denied. Any applicants accepted will be pm'ed with further info. 

6 hours ago, Apci said:

In game name: Apci/Jamil

Location/Timezone: gmt+2
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): http://imgur.com/Fns6DzW ; +300~ on alt
Asylum hours: 400~
Previous gangs: the brotherhood(old one 2014) then i moved on with SovieT and we've played on other communities,insurgents
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  I do know callouts and tactics, but I believe i definetly need more to improve
Why do you want to join us?: FSA is ooold gang that i remember from back i the day, and I just came back from long break . I've played with INS to remember and get experience but they theyre taking a break n stuff. But i want to fight cartels 24/7 and improve every single day.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I do have lots of arma experience, not particulary asylum one tho, i exceed at cqc combat and mrap driving, and i believe i have pretty stable bank account
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Definetly not

Note: Failure to follow the correct format and lying on your app will result in you being denied. Any applicants accepted will be pm'ed with further info. 

Denied thank you for your interest you do not meet our requirements

In game name: Andrew

Location/Timezone: GMT+2, Estonia
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/dd03a52ede1ee6457fd6a7f8e67de7ea 1439
Asylum hours: :Like 1050+
Previous gangs: Wicked (disbanded), Solitude (Disbanded), Insurgents (Went inactive)
Why do you want to join us?: Im looking for a gang that actually does stuff, in my last gangs that i've been in have fought for like few weeks and then stopped fighting or took a brake/quit from asylum. I am looking for a active and a longer term gang aswell and i know that you guys are that, and i have a couple of friends in there aswell and they have been talking only good words about the gang.
What can you bring to the FSA?: Good shot, active player, a player who is always down to fight. And I am financially stable aswell (always above 800k) ,i have plenty of armored veichles what i would love to pull out for gang activities. I play almost everyday for like 2-8 hours more in the weekends
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Cawkam, Envy, maybe Riot, maybe Alec

Kind regards ,

Andrew

Edited by Andrew
Envy likes this
1 minute ago, Andrew said:

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/dd03a52ede1ee6457fd6a7f8e67de7ea 1439
Previous gangs: Wicked (disbanded), Solitude (Disbanded), Insurgents (Went inactive)
Why do you want to join us?: Im looking for a gang that actually does stuff, in my last gangs that i've been in have fought for like few weeks and then stopped fighting or took a brake/quit from asylum. I am looking for a active and a longer term gang aswell and i know that you guys are that, and i have a couple of friends in there aswell and they have been talking only good words about the gang.
What can you bring to the FSA?: Good shot, active player, a player who is always down to fight. And I am financially stable aswell (always above 800k) ,i have plenty of armored veichles what i would love to pull out for gang activities
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Cawkam, Envy, maybe Riot, maybe Alec

Kind regards ,

Andrew

+1 good and active player

12 minutes ago, Andrew said:

What can you bring to the FSA?: Good shot, active player, a player who is always down to fight. And I am financially stable aswell (always above 800k) ,i have plenty of armored veichles what i would love to pull out for gang activities

Kind regards ,

Andrew

+1 insanely mature and a fucking beast.

Andrew likes this
13 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Kind regards ,

Andrew

+1 good shot and all that good stuff have so much respect for this guy

Andrew likes this
10 hours ago, Andrew said:

What can you bring to the FSA?: Good shot, active player, a player who is always down to fight. And I am financially stable aswell (always above 800k) ,i have plenty of armored veichles what i would love to pull out for gang activities. I play almost everyday for like 2-8 hours more in the weekends

Kind regards ,

Andrew

Accepted for Trial. I'll PM ts stuff

In game name: Mak

Location/Timezone: Central Standard Time, US
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 2504. https://gyazo.com/9a49dc0f6c4e8647a3b308a7e285ec8f
Asylum hours: Over 600
Previous gangs: There was a couple but i forgot the names.
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Yes 
Why do you want to join us?: I have been looking for a gang that has friendly members. People that treat you like your one of them. All of my past gangs the people were either inactive or assholes. All the gangs did was pretty much RDM. From what i have seen the FSA do not RDM and actually enjoy there time on the server. 
What can you bring to the FSA?: I am a decent shot. I am a pretty good pilot. But i am still working on hot drops. I can support myself.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Nope

3 hours ago, Rambunctious cheeto said:

Location/Timezone:eastern standered 
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):Could not get screen shot but trust me on this one i have 750 hours they wont work i try print screen everything
Asylum hours:500(i have been on the server overall for 1.5 year)
Previous gangs:fukniess dragons,Koolaidboys,Syndicate
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: medium
Why do you want to join us?:I have heard of you guys for sometime and  i hear you are efficent at what you do and have strong leaders unlike other gangs not to menchin that you look for mature players(which i am)with good skill which is a good platform to start a gang.I also hear that you guys are very active and are rewarding to play with and have good rp
What can you bring to the FSA?:I can bring leadership but not with out taking constructive criticism it is always good to be open minded i would also like to menchin i was close friends with Ming Murphy i also am good with tactics and i am very good in conversation engaging and have well hardened rp skills.I am a rather good marksmen if i do say so my self.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:?No but hope to meet many people

-
cheeto بال الخاص بك

If u have been on asylum for 1.5 year and only played 500 hours you Seem like a really inactive person?