[FSA] - Free Syrian Army [OPEN]

Alec-I

In game name: Emanuel Mitrone

Location/Timezone: CEST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/b4e9f7c8993195a5a775d8dd14f24ed1
Asylum hours: like 2000
Previous gangs:Look Signature
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes i do, i used to fight all day all night
Why do you want to join us?: Well i have been already a member of FSA in the past, but than after some weeks or like 2 months i decided to make a own gang with frenchy(but the way we did it, it hasn't the best way, like we just left without saying nothing and we made our own gang), well we did make the gang but than there as a lot of trash talk of my part that i am very sorry of, like i as a completly retard against bilal and deadly and the members, well after one year of fixing that i stopped beeing toxic and i just want to put the bad things that happenned in the past, i know i am not the best person but well people make mistakes and they learn from it....i still understand if you guys straight denied me, i do, i just want to be at least friends with you guys again i think i deserve that ":)
What can you bring to the FSA?: Well i just want to play for fun with some nice people, i enjoy the roleplay in the fsa, i love bilal even if he doesnt belive me and i love copdelkiller fucking awesome roleplay player, i never laugh so much when i play with him(if you guys remember we were fighting at phosphorous mine against cops, he just showed up with a mk200, he started screaming like get out the building cop with your hands up, the cop didnt react so he just strated running inside sparyinh the shit out of the house ahhahahahah funny momments),  I think i can bring a good fighter a good person and a funny guy to add to the gang, like i know what i am dooing during a fight, i will try to safe my partens if it that brings me into to problems like going into the jail or dying, well team comes first always right ? :D welli would bring also a good roleplayer(sometimes) xD 

i can keep tactcomms clear...

Sometimes i am in my own world and i dont pay attention to what people say xD ahahah well
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? maybe deadly, jessyslaughter and alec xD ???

well i still repect you guys even if you denied me(i do understand why and its fine, at least let me be your friend) :D

<3

11 minutes ago, emanuelmitrone said:

In game name: Emanuel Mitrone

Location/Timezone: CEST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/b4e9f7c8993195a5a775d8dd14f24ed1
Asylum hours: like 2000
Previous gangs:Look Signature
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes i do, i used to fight all day all night
Why do you want to join us?: Well i have been already a member of FSA in the past, but than after some weeks or like 2 months i decided to make a own gang with frenchy(but the way we did it, it hasn't the best way, like we just left without saying nothing and we made our own gang), well we did make the gang but than there as a lot of trash talk of my part that i am very sorry of, like i as a completly retard against bilal and deadly and the members, well after one year of fixing that i stopped beeing toxic and i just want to put the bad things that happenned in the past, i know i am not the best person but well people make mistakes and they learn from it....i still understand if you guys straight denied me, i do, i just want to be at least friends with you guys again i think i deserve that ":)
What can you bring to the FSA?: Well i just want to play for fun with some nice people, i enjoy the roleplay in the fsa, i love bilal even if he doesnt belive me and i love copdelkiller fucking awesome roleplay player, i never laugh so much when i play with him(if you guys remember we were fighting at phosphorous mine against cops, he just showed up with a mk200, he started screaming like get out the building cop with your hands up, the cop didnt react so he just strated running inside sparyinh the shit out of the house ahhahahahah funny momments),  I think i can bring a good fighter a good person and a funny guy to add to the gang, like i know what i am dooing during a fight, i will try to safe my partens if it that brings me into to problems like going into the jail or dying, well team comes first always right ? :D welli would bring also a good roleplayer(sometimes) xD 

i can keep tactcomms clear...

Sometimes i am in my own world and i dont pay attention to what people say xD ahahah well
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? maybe deadly, jessyslaughter and alec xD ???

well i still repect you guys even if you denied me(i do understand why and its fine, at least let me be your friend) :D

<3

Denied

rngr, william and Chau like this

In game name: Mike

Location/Timezone: Central Time
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/46626d297d6be0fe7305be99d1c1ebd8
Asylum hours:1000 or so
Previous gangs: Twelve Monkeys
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes, not a big fan of wongs though.
Why do you want to join us?: to fight and have fun
What can you bring to the FSA?: good shot 
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? duncan

17 minutes ago, Invade said:

In game name: Mike

Location/Timezone: Central Time
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/46626d297d6be0fe7305be99d1c1ebd8
Asylum hours:1000 or so
Previous gangs: Twelve Monkeys
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes, not a big fan of wongs though.
Why do you want to join us?: to fight and have fun
What can you bring to the FSA?: good shot 
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? duncan

Denied.

TripleSeven likes this

In game name: Cmustangs80

Location/Timezone:Central Time Zone
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 806 hours 

https://gyazo.com/1f27357a0f457c1b0bbcc995734338d4

Asylum hours: 750+
Previous gangs: Omega, Insurgo, Catalyst, Lost brigade
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes i have very good cartel experience. I have been in multiple cartel fights.
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join FSA because I want to be a part of a very strict and experienced gang. 
What can you bring to the FSA?: I will contribute to the gang at a full extent. I will help take cartels and will defeat the APD.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? No 

1 hour ago, cmustangs80 said:

In game name: Cmustangs80

Location/Timezone:Central Time Zone
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 806 hours 

https://gyazo.com/1f27357a0f457c1b0bbcc995734338d4

Asylum hours: 750+
Previous gangs: Omega, Insurgo, Catalyst, Lost brigade
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes i have very good cartel experience. I have been in multiple cartel fights.
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join FSA because I want to be a part of a very strict and experienced gang. 
What can you bring to the FSA?: I will contribute to the gang at a full extent. I will help take cartels and will defeat the APD.

Denied, looking for more experienced players at this time, good luck finding another gang! :)

In game name: Nate

Location/Timezone: swe/eu
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/8c867d608ad23c6d3cfc126e582f81a3
Asylum hours: 2385
Previous gangs: Rev,12 monkeys Invasion.
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes
Why do you want to join us?:   I want to play with  experienced players that know how to fight and win cartels. I also wanna be in a gang that know how to take control over a server.
What can you bring to the FSA?:  Im a good independent player who doesnt need to be babysat and love fighting cartels. I am finacially stable and willing to pull vehicles out for the gang. I can hold my weight at the cartel and am always striving to fight them
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Aleec

asiuxjau and Alec-I like this
1 minute ago, Nate said:

Why do you want to join us?:   I want to play with  experienced players that know how to fight and win cartels. I also wanna be in a gang that know how to take control over a server.
What can you bring to the FSA?:  Im a good independent player who doesnt need to be babysat and love fighting cartels. I am finacially stable and willing to pull vehicles out for the gang. I can hold my weight at the cartel and am always striving to fight them

Accepted for trial, ill pm ts

22 minutes ago, Nate said:

200.gif

47 minutes ago, Nate said:

Huge +1

loves to fight, was the best shot in INV.

Nate likes this

In game name: Fakhir Mahmut

Location/Timezone:Sweden/ GMT+2
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):  https://gyazo.com/17fb846d02573f0b4229bdb37d3d2d2d
Asylum hours: 400-500 hours (I did however creat a new acc since i forgot name and pass on the older one and also to change name)
Previous gangs: Ghost Cartell ? If i remember correctly
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes about 1000h of mine are with cartels on life servers
Why do you want to join us?: I want to have a large group of men who i can do cartel stuff with, Drugs, shotings ect
What can you bring to the FSA?: I am a great marksman and i can stay relaxed in nervrecking situations and still perform to the max. I know all guns in arma and vehicles very well. Ive also spend alot of time flying mabey 200h-300h or more.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Not at the moment i spoke to some guy in the FSA (cant remeber his arabic name tho) a Swede and i thought id join. But since im not in the gang i have not had the luck to hang out with you yet

15 hours ago, Fakhir Mahmut said:

In game name: Fakhir Mahmut

Location/Timezone:Sweden/ GMT+2
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):  https://gyazo.com/17fb846d02573f0b4229bdb37d3d2d2d
Asylum hours: 400-500 hours (I did however creat a new acc since i forgot name and pass on the older one and also to change name)
Previous gangs: Ghost Cartell ? If i remember correctly
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes about 1000h of mine are with cartels on life servers
Why do you want to join us?: I want to have a large group of men who i can do cartel stuff with, Drugs, shotings ect
What can you bring to the FSA?: I am a great marksman and i can stay relaxed in nervrecking situations and still perform to the max. I know all guns in arma and vehicles very well. Ive also spend alot of time flying mabey 200h-300h or more.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Not at the moment i spoke to some guy in the FSA (cant remeber his arabic name tho) a Swede and i thought id join. But since im not in the gang i have not had the luck to hang out with you yet

Denied.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In game name: Snowi

Location/Timezone: US/PST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): http://prntscr.com/brt19p
Asylum hours: 1100+
Previous gangs: Mayhem
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Yes
Why do you want to join us?: I want to do cartels and play with more experienced and hardcore players compared to the casual players I used to play with.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I am pretty experinced in keep the team/gang in the right mindset. I love to fight and improve from my mistakes, and loves to roleplay. I like to add a layer of roleplay to altis.

Just now, Snowi said:

In game name: Snowi

Location/Timezone: US/PST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): http://prntscr.com/brt19p
Asylum hours: 1100+
Previous gangs: Mayhem
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Yes
Why do you want to join us?: I want to do cartels and play with more experienced and hardcore players compared to the casual players I used to play with.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I am pretty experinced in keep the team/gang in the right mindset. I love to fight and improve from my mistakes, and loves to roleplay. I like to add a layer of roleplay to altis.

Denied.

TripleSeven likes this

Application

In game name:Mitsuyoshi

Location/Timezone:central us
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):

c7LkgZu.png
Asylum hours:about 450hrs

Previous gangs: Crimson War Party- used to fight you guys at turfs on server 2

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes i used to fight you guys for cartels about a year ago good fun always good fights with you guys

Why do you want to join us?: Looking to join a experienced group of players who are actively doing something interesting

What can you bring to the FSA?: i have some of the best housing locations on the map can send screenshots if needed willing to pull vehicles ifrits hunters out if needed as i make scotch in 5 200k+ houses for cash so i have money to spare. also i like crafting as well used to craft mk1s like candy and have a house setup specifically for doing it near cocaine on server 2 also i am active around 10 hrs a day everyday!

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? sadly no 

Edited by Mitsuyoshi
1 hour ago, Mitsuyoshi said:

Application

In game name:Mitsuyoshi

Location/Timezone:central us

c7LkgZu.png
Asylum hours:about 450hrs

Previous gangs: Crimson War Party- used to fight you guys at turfs on server 2

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes i used to fight you guys for cartels about a year ago good fun always good fights with you guys

Why do you want to join us?: Looking to join a experienced group of players who are actively doing something interesting

What can you bring to the FSA?: i have some of the best housing locations on the map can send screenshots if needed willing to pull vehicles ifrits hunters out if needed as i make scotch in 5 200k+ houses for cash so i have money to spare. also i like crafting as well used to craft mk1s like candy and have a house setup specifically for doing it near cocaine on server 2 also i am active around 10 hrs a day everyday!

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? sadly no 

Denied, not enough experience. 

In game name:Musab ali

Location/Timezone:EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 2.3k 

https://gyazo.com/cf7c189142a3aef7339dc5f3605137e6
Asylum hours:most of my arma hours are asylum :shrug:
Previous gangs: FSA Badblood. 
Why do you want to join us?:Rejoin friends :frog:
What can you bring to the FSA?: Good coms, Decent role play,, Active again :D 
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Most can 

On 7/12/2016 at 2:28 PM, Musab Ali said:

In game name:Musab ali

Location/Timezone:EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 2.3k 

https://gyazo.com/cf7c189142a3aef7339dc5f3605137e6
Asylum hours:most of my arma hours are asylum :shrug:
Previous gangs: FSA Badblood. 
Why do you want to join us?:Rejoin friends :frog:
What can you bring to the FSA?: Good coms, Decent role play,, Active again :D 
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Most can 

Denied. Thank you for your interest in the FSA.

In game name:Hoover

Location/Time zone: GMT/BST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/878b038b4096c00f95a06b538343cb17
Asylum hours: Roughly 2200 - 2300
Previous gangs: Catalyst - Paragon - FSA - Space Turtles - Renegade
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Altis servers yes
Why do you want to join us?: Looking to join a chill gang that plays both asylum and other games
What can you bring to the FSA?: I tend to get on with anyone and don't really cause arguments or fight like a bitch with people. I'd say I'm good at spotting enemies and calling them out. I like to play for fun I'm not really a serious person when playing.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? idk mabye

Nightfury, Corgi and Heidelberg like this
10 minutes ago, HenryHoover said:

Why do you want to join us?: Looking to join a chill gang that plays both asylum and other games
What can you bring to the FSA?: I tend to get on with anyone and don't really cause arguments or fight like a bitch with people. I'd say I'm good at spotting enemies and calling them out. I like to play for fun I'm not really a serious person when playing.

cool handsome sunglasses tim and eric

Edited by Alec-I
35 minutes ago, HenryHoover said:

tmoxoeUlQjGx4X9CctjA_38223015.cms.gif

51 minutes ago, HenryHoover said:

Accepted, welcome to the Free Syrian Army. PM'd ts info.

adult swim tim and eric tim heidecker st patricks day tim and eric awesome show great job

HenryHoover likes this

In game name:

Heidelberg

Location/Timezone:

Copenhagen, GMT +2

https://gyazo.com/e1aee01ccacd08f4c3ac2d3babe803e2
Asylum hours:

1000-1200
Previous gangs:

Drunk Squad
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: 

Yes, even though i'm not an expert, I'll still able to do good in fights. 
Why do you want to join us?:

Your deep roots in Asylum history and unique ways of rp is attracting me to be a part of this gang, and of course have some fun and decent fights 
What can you bring to the FSA?:

My experience out in the field, whereas eliminating all threat towards myself and my friends, maintaining a positive environment and generally having fun. And of course my excellent accent :kappa:.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:?

Not sure

Nightfury likes this