1v1 Bob v Forrest

Knowing where they're at with a hex' date=' hell ya buddy good job.. i can press x too.

[/quote']

Henry Face Smasher, who are you? Some random ass Kavala pistol banger who cant get any real fighting in game so you come onto the forums to try to have interactions with an actual gang? Then you get in here and see a gang screwing around and having fun at cartels and you feel the motivation to comment saying that it would be an "easy" thing to do... If it were easy then everyone would be quick peaking, And giving the fact that No one has heard of you It would lead me to believe that you aren't a major part of this community. That being said instead of trying to justify your pathetic existence in Asylum by shit talking on players posts who are obviously better then you... go fucking practice. Then say its easy.

I was just giving constructive criticism. I mean anyone can kill someone knowing where they're at' date=' especially with a hex. Maybe if you guys tried it without hex's you might get good?[/quote']

You most likely suck lolol.

Not to mention you wouldn't out peak bob in your life time even if you had a hex

I was just giving constructive criticism. I mean anyone can kill someone knowing where they're at' date=' especially with a hex. Maybe if you guys tried it without hex's you might get good?[/quote']

saying "i can press x" isnt constructive you mongol. come peak battle bob, today if youre that sure. lmao.