i think there should be a hitman class in asylum with a similar perk like bounty hunter were they can track the target. and a a new talent that allows you to place hits on people so noobs and trolls dont use it all the time. what happens is someone posts a target on a list which the hitmen can look at and then if they decide can contact the employer in an 100% anonymous text chat for both parties. they will then agree upon a price, once a price is agreed upon the money is deducted from the employer and the hitman will lookm for the target. the target will know a hit has been placed on him and the hitman and target will be constantly initiated. so the hitman can just shoot the target and the target can shoot the hitman. if the hitman fails to eliminate the target(ie hitman or target disconnects or the target kills the hitman) the money will be saved as a check that the employer can cash in at an atm. some of you will say that the target will discinnect once he finds out that he has a hit on him, so i say after 10 minutes of recieving the notification they can disconnect without getting reported for combat logging.

WorldSoupp likes this

+1 but just make it so when I place a hit on someone and all hitmen can pursue that target and hit persist through log out so there is no escape. And I would even say dont notify the person who has a hit on them just make hitmen send a message saying something like "You are my hit: prepare to die." and give them a few seconds to react. Also make a minimum amount a hit has to be like 10k+ so lowend civs don't place 1k hits just to get someone killed. Another thing could be making it so multiple hits on the same person add up.

35 minutes ago, Scott said:

Yeah because "noobs" can't learn a talent.

well instead of that vipers idea is better. just have a 10k min hit. it was a rough idea when i thought of it it just needs to be worked on and tested on the server if it even gets there.

Edited by Brandon
46 minutes ago, bamf said:

I wouldn't be too terribly sure of that. I've been envisioning a system for "hitmen" for quite some time. 

You received a hit. You are wanted until your hit is dead by you?

You still need to initiate like a bounty hunter

You cant have Hit from friends and gang.

Edited by Legendary Cifunds
2 hours ago, Legendary Cifunds said:

You received a hit. You are wanted until your hit is dead by you?

You still need to initiate like a bounty hunter

You cant have Hit from friends and gang.

luckily for me i run solo 99% of the time. also another problem ive come across is, is it possible to see someone name through binocs or from a distance cause peopel have initiated form a distance and i want to know how they can see my name.

28 minutes ago, Brandon said:

luckily for me i run solo 99% of the time. also another problem ive come across is, is it possible to see someone name through binocs or from a distance cause peopel have initiated form a distance and i want to know how they can see my name.

Hold "~" (tilde) while having your cursor over them. It will show their name(s).

16 hours ago, bamf said:

I wouldn't be too terribly sure of that. I've been envisioning a system for "hitmen" for quite some time. 

You could use the mechanics of the APD lethal system instead transfer the money to the player that kills the hit for example.

Use take part of the Asylum Exchange where it takes the money out of your account early when you post the Buy order.

"Player" has put a hit on "X". (150,000)

This could also be part of a big rebel update with a skill tree, Just like bounty hunters.

Professor Pericles likes this
On Saturday, August 20, 2016 at 2:27 PM, bamf said:

You just waiting on the right post or ideas? Are you actively trying to think of the mechanics? Or are you waiting to see it described as you can envision it?

1 hour ago, Frizzy said:

You just waiting on the right post or ideas? Are you actively trying to think of the mechanics? Or are you waiting to see it described as you can envision it?

waiting on right ideas im not actively thinking of new mechanics. i might post something if i think of it, i know my first post wasn't perfect.