What's with rude people harassing newbs?

I am new and also see this happen to others, but at the Kavala car spot, there are always people with guns verbally harassing newbs.

Stuff like take off your clothes or I'll shoot and usually shooting them dead. What's up with that?

I noticed a lot of people just treat it like deathmatch server or something and don't really RP. They shout hands up youre getting robbed and immediately kill the guy with no chance to react.

:fail:

I've had a lot of fun and met some cool guys, but it seems some aren't here to RP and are just very toxic trolls that should be banned.

Edit: This guy called snip is one of them who was RDM me and others and harassing people. And no surprise he is extremely toxic right in this forum too. Come on!

Thats part of the RP man. A lot of people including my self prefer to RP as things that aren't normal in a regular life. Most of the fun RP comes from people who comply with the robbing and we end up just giving there stuff back and taking them a long with us to get the next guy. Try applying for the Altis Police Department (APD) for more enriched RP experience. Kavala is also the worst place for RP - its the first place most of the new players / players who plan on breaking rules tend to go. 

Sergio and Sneaky like this

If you're new to Asylum, or life mods in general, I can tell you that Kavala is basically trolol central, AKA real life Rio de Janeiro

Starting Area - THE Breakdown:

Kavala = 95% chance of death, or imprisonment.

Athira = 55% any harm will come to you.

Pyrgos = 35% that anything will even happen to you.

Sofia = Wait is Sofia in the same hemisphere?

Heidelberg, .Sean, Big Bird and 1 other like this