Memes of america

3 hours ago, Miss Evo said:

Rdm 3 people at 4:00 btw

3 hours ago, Plus One Chromosome said:

Really what the fuck is wrong with you?

After the situation was over i went back and apologized and explained how the gernade was ment for the cops around it and i compensated them 10k each but they all got revived and didnt lose anything major. That goes with all of my clips i put in my videos i make sure to talk to the person and make sure everything is good with them and if not i make it right.

1 minute ago, Erron White said:

After the situation was over i went back and apologized and explained how the gernade was ment for the cops around it and i compensated them 10k each but they all got revived and didnt lose anything major. That goes with all of my clips i put in my videos i make sure to talk to the person and make sure everything is good with them and if not i make it right.

saying allah akbar is no initiation lol

1 minute ago, Erron White said:

So you RDM and then appologize after, as if that makes breaking the rules (and then posting a video for personal gain of it) okay?

3 hours ago, Plus One Chromosome said:

So you RDM and then appologize after, as if that makes breaking the rules (and then posting a video for personal gain of it) okay?

They can still report him if they want. So its really upto them. If it is all in good fun and the people profit out of it. I see no malicious intent.