BF1 Video - Yes it may be a montage.

1 hour ago, Clint Beastwood said:

movie maker

Kys :kappa:

38 minutes ago, william said:

I love the battlefield franchise, im just fucking awful at it.

Same. I played Arma for to long and the game was to fast paced after that.

Then again 64 player OP locker conquest is aids

1 minute ago, The Monopoly Man said:

I loved all the "tanks r 2 op pls nerf" kids on the reddit

They complain about tanks yet don't use the tools to take them down...

Thats why I stayed away from Reddit during the beta.  Frustrating listening to the people that gripe after playing 1 hour of beta.  The tanks were fine, though, the heavy tank was pretty ridiculous if you could get a good squad of people inside of it.  Played against a guy who only used that with his squad he went 44-0 and 34-4.  Pretty sick.

Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

Thats why I stayed away from Reddit during the beta.  Frustrating listening to the people that gripe after playing 1 hour of beta.  The tanks were fine, though, the heavy tank was pretty ridiculous if you could get a good squad of people inside of it.  Played against a guy who only used that with his squad he went 44-0 and 34-4.  Pretty sick.

Ya thats my main tank, had it full the whole game, got 60+ kills 0 deaths with a score of almost 100k

It is however one of the slowest tanks and is easy as fuck to blow up with tnt/anti tank grenades

Clint Beastwood likes this
Just now, The Monopoly Man said:

Ya thats my main tank, had it full the whole game, got 60+ kills 0 deaths with a score of almost 100k

It is however one of the slowest tanks and is easy as fuck to blow up with tnt/anti tank grenades

Hopefully they dont change that tank too much, but I did see some back and forth about them slowing down the turret movement a bit and the spread of some of the cannons.  If they neuter it - it wont be used.

5 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Hopefully they dont change that tank too much, but I did see some back and forth about them slowing down the turret movement a bit and the spread of some of the cannons.  If they neuter it - it wont be used.

They will probably nerf it for the low skilled players who complain 2 much. Tanks need to stay the way they are because they are supposed to be a powerfull force to help take and hold points. 

Just like the game overwatch where they nerf characters because the low skilled players are 2 dumb on how to counter them. 

Edited by The Monopoly Man
Clint Beastwood likes this
27 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

The tank was pretty OP, if you died while in a tank then you did something very wrong.  Though that may be because not all classes had all gadgets available to really be able to take out tanks.  I don't want a repeat of the Russian AA vehicle from BF3 until DICE nerfed it.  

1 hour ago, Clint Beastwood said:

I think I only played locker when I needed a quick gun unlock... other than that it was TDM and a very short list of conquest maps.

I played it once with @TheRealLethal when he was wasted. 

He kill my score. By like. A lot. It was sad

He's like Samson. I swear. :kappa: 

1 hour ago, The Monopoly Man said:

I loved all the "tanks r 2 op pls nerf" kids on the reddit

They complain about tanks yet don't use the tools to take them down...

At least their arent helis. Planes at least require some skill.

Helis in 3/4 were just retarded. Unless you had a squad of nothing but stingers on an open ass map there was nothing you could do because flare recharge was so stupid fast and the helis had so much mobility in that game. 

+

Lock on anything is just retarded. 

Sidenote. Why the hell are rifles from WW1 shooting at a much higher velocity than BF4

Bf4 300m and you were holding like half way down your scope.

I hardly even changed zeroing during beta. Such an improvement, the bullet drop in 3/4 was ridiculously over emphasized  

Edited by Axe
42 minutes ago, Axe said:

Sidenote. Why the hell are rifles from WW1 shooting at a much higher velocity than BF4

Bf4 300m and you were holding like half way down your scope.

I hardly even changed zeroing during beta. Such an improvement, the bullet drop in 3/4 was ridiculously over emphasized  

They actually worked on bullet drop, also, this is using their newer engine from SW Battlefront so netcode is improved.  Each weapon when selected shows bullet drop with a scale in meters.  If you can read the scale, you can tell where you will be most efficient.   

grcvFtq.png

4gQLtFH.jpg

7 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

They actually worked on bullet drop, also, this is using their newer engine from SW Battlefront so netcode is improved.  Each weapon when selected shows bullet drop with a scale in meters.  If you can read the scale, you can tell where you will be most efficient.   

grcvFtq.png

4gQLtFH.jpg

No

I realize it was changed

I was just point out how irrelevant it is in this game as compared to prior installments (which im totally ok with because it was out of hand last time)