The rape and pillage of Pyrgos v1.

Did you enjoy that? Killing unarmed bambis? How about you roleplay instead of just going you're dead' date=' you're dead. Oh I see a guy I can rob. Hands up. Oh shit he put his hands up, well I might as well shoot him.

God people like you fucking suck.

Nice job at 5:34 just going "ed" and killing him. lmao, thats pretty much rdm.[/quote']

This is why i guess nobody likes you? Idk

This was way back when they hadn't changed the RDM rules from saying "You're Dead". Notice the Gang Tags and Name. This was on the old forums

Back in the good ol days when telling someone "you're dead" was enough

Those were the best days

Preech brother. I remember this fight lol it was the first real firefight I had in asylum. They kept trying to tell me where you were but I was new to the gang and they would all say "he's on me" and I didn't know voices lol. Still was fun to see it fro. The other side.

Preech brother. I remember this fight lol it was the first real firefight I had in asylum. They kept trying to tell me where you were but I was new to the gang and they would all say "he's on me" and I didn't know voices lol. Still was fun to see it fro. The other side.

This was one of my most stressful moments. There would be 2-4 naked ATF charging us....then all of a sudden 2 armed ATF began attacking aswell. No way to know when next attack might happen. Then the cops showed up, was fun though.

This was one of my most stressful moments. There would be 2-4 naked ATF charging us....then all of a sudden 2 armed ATF began attacking aswell. No way to know when next attack might happen. Then the cops showed up' date=' was fun though.[/quote']

As one of the armed ATF members... you were hard as fuck to find. I really wish they would change the RDM rules back. That's really what made that whole firefight possible.