Application

- Age? :

- Hours on Arma 3? :

- Do you have a sufficient knowledge of cartel experience? :

Yes I do.

- Previous gangs? :

None on this server.

- What can you bring to тenacity? :

Active player with cartel experience. EU Player, mature and a decent player.

- Why do you want to join тenacity? :

I want to join because I have many friends in the gang and I want to join because your a gang which is willing to fight and is experienced with cartels.

Accepted for trial. Jimmy or Connor can give you ts info

Edited by LmfaOExde3

- Age? : 16

- Hours on Arma 3? : 1700 2K on arma 2 and 15 minutes on armed assault 

- Do you have a sufficient knowledge of cartel experience? : yes I know all callouts

- Previous gangs? : none on here

- What can you bring to тenacity? : good player bad processor

- Why do you want to join тenacity?: I recognize some of u guys from brotherhood and assent and u guys r good players and no fags.

Just now, Unarmed black male said:

- Do you have a sufficient knowledge of cartel experience? : yes I know all callouts

- Why do you want to join тenacity?: I recognize some of u guys from brotherhood and assent and u guys r good players and no fags.

this is not me i swear

Just now, Unarmed black male said:

Thanks for tellin us about ur 15 minutes on armed assault

FudgeR likes this
3 hours ago, Unarmed black male said:

LOL you seem like a retard we have to many Denied good luck.

viraL and Quenton like this

- Age? : 17

- Hours on Arma 3? : 2.5k

- Do you have a sufficient knowledge of cartel experience? : yes I used to be in tenacity and I've played a lot of cartel's obvs know all the call outs and all

- Previous gangs? : Tenacity , Prim

- What can you bring to тenacity? : Comms I used to be aids much better now xD, communication, teamwork, decent shot, banta and moree.

- Why do you want to join тenacity? : I want to join because know a lot of people in there and I'm friends with most of them and I want to start playing arma again and think this is the best gang for me to join. 

Gareth, ConnorH and J1M like this
3 hours ago, ////Tony\\\\ said:

- Do you have a sufficient knowledge of cartel experience? : yes I used to be in tenacity and I've played a lot of cartel's obvs know all the call outs and all

- What can you bring to тenacity? : Comms I used to be aids much better now xD, communication, teamwork, decent shot, banta and moree.

- Why do you want to join тenacity? : I want to join because know a lot of people in there and I'm friends with most of them and I want to start playing arma again and think this is the best gang for me to join. 

post your dankest meme

////Tony\\\\ likes this
4 hours ago, ////Tony\\\\ said:

Accepted Idc what anyone says about it.

- Hours on Arma 3? : 1.7k

- Do you have a sufficient knowledge of cartel experience? : Yea

- Previous gangs? : Assent on Olympus

- What can you bring to тenacity? : Good comms, good combat, I listen, follow orders, mature and can have a laugh, experienced in cartels, have money to buy loadouts and from the EU.

- Why do you want to join тenacity? : Got a few mates in the gang, played with Gareth in Assent a few times and from what iv'e seen Tenacity is a very strong gang.

////Tony\\\\ likes this
Just now, Joe- said:

- What can you bring to тenacity? : Good comms, good combat, I listen, follow orders, mature and can have a laugh, experienced in cartels, have money to buy loadouts and from the EU.

- Why do you want to join тenacity? : Got a few mates in the gang, played with Gareth in Assent a few times and from what iv'e seen Tenacity is a very strong gang.

Denied. We are pretty much full at the moment. Good luck in the future. Ignore Giant^

Edited by viraL
Giant is retarded.
1 minute ago, Joe- said:

IK I'm new in but, He's really good player good shot, and a chilled guy plus we need more EU players.

Joe- likes this