[NEWS] Channel 4 News | Server 2 | Open

Fash

Application

In-game name: BananaGoatPC

Arma 3 hours: 966

Location/Timezone: PST

Why do you want to join Channel 4 News? I want to join a gang that does cartels has fun and isn't afraid to fight

What can you bring to Channel 4 News? I can bring piloting skills, Knowledge of just about every cartel,bank,turfs, and fed, and a decent shot.

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? I played with a couple of you guys once and seen some of you around

Edited by BananaGoatPC
16 hours ago, BananaGoatPC said:

Application

Why do you want to join Channel 4 News? I want to join a gang that does cartels has fun and isn't afraid to fight

What can you bring to Channel 4 News? I can bring piloting skills, Knowledge of just about every cartel,bank,turfs, and fed, and a decent shot.

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? I played with a couple of you guys once and seen some of you around

+1 filmed my sex tape

BananaGoatPC likes this
16 hours ago, BananaGoatPC said:

Application

I'll interview you tomorrow, I'm about to go to bed. 
Tell lladnar he's in charge of you until then :^ )

In-game name: Cpt. Tony

Arma 3 hours: 2428

Why do you want to join Channel 4 News? I want to join you guys to help fight cartels, bank, rob fed and have chill people to play along side with.

What can you bring to Channel 4 News? I can bring money, help, and myself.

Are there any current members who can vouch for you? Lladnar

t

Just now, Cpt. Tony said:

Why do you want to join Channel 4 News? I want to join you guys to help fight cartels, bank, rob fed and have chill people to play along side with.

t

+1 camera is very expensive

Just now, Cpt. Tony said:

t

Denied :kappa:

On 10/2/2016 at 2:40 AM, Cpt. Tony said:

t

Laddie said I should interview you, so Hi, He's giving you the discord, don't share it without permission

Paging Channel 4 news!!! We missed you guys at last weekends gang wars even though you guys were signed up. So, looking at the bracket right now, you would be facing Elysium on Saturday morning at around 10am to 11am PST. Need to know if you're team will be ready by tomorrow or we are going to skip you and Elysium will proceed on to the Semi-finals. 

Sorry for using the recruitment thread, but we tried getting ahold of you guys via PM's and Asylum TS. 

11 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Paging Channel 4 news!!! We missed you guys at last weekends gang wars even though you guys were signed up. So, looking at the bracket right now, you would be facing Elysium on Saturday morning at around 10am to 11am PST. Need to know if you're team will be ready by tomorrow or we are going to skip you and Elysium will proceed on to the Semi-finals. 

Sorry for using the recruitment thread, but we tried getting ahold of you guys via PM's and Asylum TS. 

Hey, Sorry Bada, our roster kind of died recently, how many was it? ten? 
If its ten we probably can't manage enough people, sorry. :(