★ [IRA] - Irish Republican Army - [OPEN]

'The Citizen Army'

Irish Republican Army

The Citizen Army is out today.

maxresdefault.jpg

Enlisted

Over 130 Men and Women Enlisted, 50 + Active Duty

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Battalion Enlistment Papers

In-Game Name:

Age 16+ Preferred

Estimated Asylum Time:

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak:

Notable Current and Past Gangs:

Why do you want to join the 506th:

Do you know any members of the 506th:

Image result

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Our Unit Page: https://units.arma3.com/unit/101stairborne

We have 80+ Active Troops with many more enlisted.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHPH-5zMjNo    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lovVVIodx_A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9aXxWwdTYc

Mission Briefing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yf0aVXwadn4

If you strike at, imprison, or kill us, out of our prisons or graves we will still evoke a spirit that will thwart you, and perhaps, raise a force that will destroy you! We defy you! Do your worst!

- James Connolly

Edited by [101st] Major Winters

In-Game Name: Dominic

Arma and Asylum Hours: 290

Do you have TeamSpeak? I have Teamspeak.

What can you bring to the Paratroopers: I can bring open ears and dedication to the Paratroopers. After the dispersion of FEAR, my most recent gang, I have been pretty gang less and casually making cheap money. I would like to get back into the cartel gang business, I am experienced in it.

Are you a Close Range, Medium or Long Range fighter: I would classify myself as a medium range fighter. But I am about to do close quarters combat.

9 hours ago, Dominic HQ said:

In-Game Name: Dominic

Arma and Asylum Hours: 290

Do you have TeamSpeak? I have Teamspeak.

What can you bring to the Paratroopers: I can bring open ears and dedication to the Paratroopers. After the dispersion of FEAR, my most recent gang, I have been pretty gang less and casually making cheap money. I would like to get back into the cartel gang business, I am experienced in it.

Are you a Close Range, Medium or Long Range fighter: I would classify myself as a medium range fighter. But I am about to do close quarters combat.

Accepted for Interview. 

I am messaging you the Teamspeak server information.

Thank you for applying.

- Winters

In-Game Name: stephenyx

Arma and Asylum Hours: 272

Do you have TeamSpeak?: yes

What can you bring to the Paratroopers: An active member will be helpful in gang fight

Are you a Close Range, Medium or Long Range fighter: medium range and not bad at cqb

[This is to Determine whether you're in a Fire Team or an Assault Team during combat]

5 hours ago, jxyu1996 said:

In-Game Name: stephenyx

Arma and Asylum Hours: 272

Do you have TeamSpeak?: yes

What can you bring to the Paratroopers: An active member will be helpful in gang fight

Are you a Close Range, Medium or Long Range fighter: medium range and not bad at cqb

[This is to Determine whether you're in a Fire Team or an Assault Team during combat]

Approved for Interview: messaged IP on forums.

Please talk to a SGT or Higher

In-Game Name:Billy Joe

Arma and Asylum Hours: Arma 3:326 Asylum:1 week

Do you have TeamSpeak: yes

What can you bring to the Paratroopers: Well to start off i am a okay banjo player and can provide some tunes, also i will do whatever you want me to do, I am a very loyal person.

Are you a Close Range, Medium or Long Range fighter: Close Range

Edited by FactoryMade
16 hours ago, FactoryMade said:

In-Game Name:Billy Joe

Arma and Asylum Hours: Arma 3:326 Asylum:1 week

Do you have TeamSpeak: yes

What can you bring to the Paratroopers: Well to start off i am a okay banjo player and can provide some tunes, also i will do whatever you want me to do, I am a very loyal person.

Are you a Close Range, Medium or Long Range fighter: Close Range

Accepted for interview, TS IP Messaged on PM

In-Game Name: Jesse James

Arma and Asylum Hours: 513 A2 / 253 A3 / ~30 Asylum

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes

What can you bring to the Paratroopers: I've participated in many milsim units in A2 and I enjoy being part of a structured unit. I follow orders to complete an objective. I don't bullshit when it's not the time to, but at the end of the day it's just a game and I'm here to have fun. I'm a team player and I want to win.

Are you a Close Range, Medium or Long Range fighter: Close to medium. I prefer "engineer" type roles historically and I favor carbines and SMGs.

6 hours ago, Jesse James said:

In-Game Name: Jesse James

Arma and Asylum Hours: 513 A2 / 253 A3 / ~30 Asylum

What can you bring to the Paratroopers: I've participated in many milsim units in A2 and I enjoy being part of a structured unit. I follow orders to complete an objective. I don't bullshit when it's not the time to, but at the end of the day it's just a game and I'm here to have fun. I'm a team player and I want to win.

Are you a Close Range, Medium or Long Range fighter: Close to medium. I prefer "engineer" type roles historically and I favor carbines and SMGs.

Interview complete. Welcome to the 101st.

Jesse James likes this
On Monday, September 19, 2016 at 3:29 AM, Mr.Slick said:

STOP WITH THE TAXES

To be honest mates fsa is running gouverner this week and its still on 20 mate they only lower it when they are planning to buy some shit .... . As u can see we're a new gang still figuring things out making money if one of us is gouverner its not for himself .yes we put the taxes on 20 the one and only reason for that is to try gearing up our CDT so they can practice . We aint the gang that only recruit super profs and eco stabelized . We're actually trying training them into RP and other stuff thats going on on the server and if one of us is gov helps allot with training them so they dont have to waste houuuurs to make some cash and be al able to buy maybe 3 loadouts ? So now you know the reason why so please try to understand why we're doing it .

- [101st]1Sgt joachim

In-Game Name: Abortion Sunrise

Arma and Asylum Hours: 656 Hours 

What can you bring to the Paratroopers: I'm a very experienced arma player. Started with Dayz Origins, moved to Exile, mixed in some battleroyal and now I'm here. I have tons of combat experience in this game as far as playing close corners, being patient and aware, playing as a group, long range combat, and taking shots when I have to. I've been playing solo for awhile so Drug Runs are starting to get boring. I'm looking foward to being with a group that will usually have action going on, and being able to make money when it is needed.

Are you a Close Range, Medium or Long Range fighter: Long Range

14 hours ago, Abortion Sunrise said:

In-Game Name: Abortion Sunrise

Arma and Asylum Hours: 656 Hours 

What can you bring to the Paratroopers: I'm a very experienced arma player. Started with Dayz Origins, moved to Exile, mixed in some battleroyal and now I'm here. I have tons of combat experience in this game as far as playing close corners, being patient and aware, playing as a group, long range combat, and taking shots when I have to. I've been playing solo for awhile so Drug Runs are starting to get boring. I'm looking foward to being with a group that will usually have action going on, and being able to make money when it is needed.

Are you a Close Range, Medium or Long Range fighter: Long Range

Accepted for Interview.

On September 23, 2016 at 0:15 AM, William Smith said:

In-Game Name: william smith

Arma and Asylum Hours: 83

Do you have TeamSpeak? yes

What can you bring to the Paratroopers: strategy 

Are you a Close Range, Medium or Long Range fighter: long range

Denied due to age. I'm sorry.

2 minutes ago, Bishop said:

In-Game Name: Bishop

Arma and Asylum Hours: 1300

Do you have TeamSpeak? Sure

What can you bring to the Paratroopers: I got plenty of memes

Are you a Close Range, Medium or Long Range fighter: I wouldn't really is neither of those listed, I'm more of a Fedora fighter! 

DAbDqIT.jpg

+1 was a great piglet in battle, very good crawling in the mud and eating kittens

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 3:31 PM, {Miller} said:

+1 was a great piglet in battle, very good crawling in the mud and eating kittens

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 3:28 PM, Bishop said:

In-Game Name: Bishop

Arma and Asylum Hours: 1300

Do you have TeamSpeak? Sure

What can you bring to the Paratroopers: I got plenty of memes

Are you a Close Range, Medium or Long Range fighter: I wouldn't really is neither of those listed, I'm more of a Fedora fighter! 

There is no way to message you Via forums. Add me on steam [101st] Major James Winters

Your Forum profile will not allow me to send you messages