Remade

20 hours ago, ChrizoPaz said:

What is your in game name? : Chris

Are you mature? : Yes

How much money do you have on Asylum? :  450K

How many hours do you have on Arma 3? : 315ish

Have you ever been banned?  : No

What gangs have you been part of? :  White-Out

Why do you want to join the gang? : Want a group of friends to make money and play with! :)

In your own opinion how would you describe your skill set? : CQB Effective and good with sniping people 200m away

Is there any current gang member that can vouch for you? (Not 100% Required) : No

Accepted for interview

Will recieve teamspeak info shortly

You have 48 hours to complete the interview. Failure to complete interview in the time given will result in a termination of your application. if Application is terminated you then will be given a 72 hour hold period. In the hold period any further applications posted in the 72 hours will be auto-denied until the time period is over.

GOODLUCK HAVE FUN!!!

Oct  3rd 9AM -Oct  5th 9AM

If failed will be able to reapply Oct 8th 9AM

Edited by Ghostshot
putting reapply time
1 hour ago, Slayin said:

-1 A bunch of kids that just buy rooks and sdars and hold people up another shit gang on Asylum

Don't talk bad on my forums I would appreciate if you didn't talk shit about my gang on my page if you have a problem settle it somewhere else. We role with Mk1's and AK12's and role around doing our own stuff. We do not rob people or rdm we mind our own at the moment, but again please dont talk bad on my forums, and thank you.

Term likes this
7 hours ago, FoBi3s said:

Dont worry about him. He is still butthurt because i got him banned last week lol.

You bragged about it to all the p3 cops when I approached you about it then I logged in and you got off cause I got unbanned and you were too embarrassed nobody took your side reporting someone for desync killing you

• 2 weeks later...