Server 5 Home Ownership

i was just curious as to why on Server 5 (Tanoa) that you may only own 2 homes, while on servers 1-4 you may own 5? I know this maybe because there is only 1 Tanoa server so the developers might just be trying to let everyone get a taste of home ownership on server 5, since this is the only Tanoa server. But I would like to own more then 2 homes on Tanoa if it is at all possible, to change this it would come as a welcomed change to me, but I do not know how everyone else feels on this matter. If others could weigh in on this subject I would appreciate that as well. But being said that I do appreciate very much all the work the developers, admins, moderators put into making this community a great gaming experience, thank you for all that you do. @BaDaBiNg_10-8 @Gnashes @bamf @Paratus @Clint Beastwood @Deazy Johnson @Robbo @Jamooze @Subaru @Deadly @Olio @Volunteer281

Thank you to each one of you for the countless hours you all put into making this community what it is. By far the best Arma 3 Life experience I have had, and continue to do so.

Thanks,

-Nix'